PDA

View Full Version : Anal toys.

phlash
May 21, 2005, 7:18 PM
I'm quite new to the pleasures of anal play and i want to buy a good allround dildo/vibe. The choice is endless, any recommendations?

Bicuriousman
May 22, 2005, 7:46 PM
male half here.. out of all the toys i have tryed i like jelly and cyberskin nonvibe versions because they are flexable and feel great easy to clean just make sure to use water based lube with them because the oil based lubes will degrade the toy. ;)

bigregory
May 23, 2005, 6:50 PM
i have lots of ass toys butt the 1 used most is the double ender.
no vibe, just a big rubber-like thing.
its great for m/m, m/f, f/f . and not just for anal play!!!!

gayle
May 23, 2005, 9:20 PM
i like jelly and cyberskin nonvibe versions because they are flexable and feel great easy to clean just make sure to use water based lube with them because the oil based lubes will degrade the toy. ;)

Hey, thanks for that info! I hate to sound stupid, but I had never considered that! I'd never considered which lubes would be appropriate. . .
Oh, while we're semi on the topic of lubes -- can anyone recommend a good one? I'd like to find an all-purpose one, good for toy play, and sex. Also, one that isn't going to taste nasty if someone wants to perform oral sex. . .

Nic Kers
May 30, 2005, 7:13 PM
One of the best lubes is a product called ID, it's a silicone based lube and is excellent with toys and safe with condoms. Available at good sex-shops. Another one is called Probe, it too is excellent but more expensive.

Nic