PDA

View Full Version : i was told that because i am so tight it makes it better during sex...

Poison_Ivy
Feb 26, 2010, 6:48 PM
WellOk so its not that i want to be loose like a wizerd sleeve cuz i dont believe me .:( but Shouldnt it start to be obvious im not a virgin when i have anul? every ( guy i have been with ) usally thinks they took my virginity because like i dont " get loose " why is this dose anybody else have this ? ( i dont know if it would be looked at as a problam ) but whats your say on this ya i know its weird but asvlong as there enjoying themselfs back there than im happy:tong: but just wondering .... if i were loose would it still even feel good for them? because in a way im glade i dont get loose but in a way im not cuz i feel like im lieing when they ask if im a virgin and i say no and when we do it there like you are a virgin! and the go into that whole phase that men do when there with a girl/guy and they know there , the persons first

So guys/gals i want your :2cents:

Karasel
Feb 26, 2010, 7:00 PM
Well, to answer some of your questions... If you were loose, you yourself probably wouldn't feel much during sex as well as the other man, so I would be glad to have the ability to stay tight, if I were you.

And I am also a tight person (both anally and otherwise), but no one really thinks that they took my virginity, they just count their blessings.

My advise is to just tell them that you are just happen to be a tight person before having sex with someone for the first time.. So that way they'll know what to expect.

My ex-boyfriend who is now my best friend and current lover is about 10 inches long... and I'm not sure how wide.. I have sex with him all the time, and I'm still tight.

Poison_Ivy
Feb 26, 2010, 7:08 PM
Well, to answer some of your questions... If you were loose, you yourself probably wouldn't feel much during sex as well as the other man, so I would be glad to have the ability to stay tight, if I were you.

And I am also a tight person (both anally and otherwise), but no one really thinks that they took my virginity, they just count their blessings.

My advise is to just tell them that you are just happen to be a tight person before having sex with someone for the first time.. So that way they'll know what to expect.

My ex-boyfriend who is now my best friend and current lover is about 10 inches long... and I'm not sure how wide.. I have sex with him all the time, and I'm still tight.

Thank you For your response it helped i just didnt wanna think that there was like something wrong with ,e or something:cool:

Karasel
Feb 26, 2010, 7:25 PM
Oh, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. The human body is full of quirks and each is to their own.

At least now you know you're aren't the only one.