PDA

View Full Version : To those who read all of military and gays.

dman82
Feb 26, 2010, 4:14 PM
As you can see I had got into basically a public arguement with Dark Eyes. Im sorry you had to see that. It took another member, Tenni, to question me about my reactions for me to realize that Dark Eyes and myself have been acting like children. I made one added comment to a posting and things just got thrown out of wack.
Dark Eyes as I said in my most recent post in the other forum thread. Lets just agree we don't understand eachother and not argure any more in the public forum like that. Im sorry for my half of the issue and things I said about you, and am leaving it like that.
Other readers of military and gays more so MountainCat who statred the thread I am so sorry once again for my actions. Tenni thanks for questioning my reactions.

tenni
Feb 26, 2010, 4:46 PM
Ah this is why I couldn't find this post...lol

I posted a comment for you on the original thread. I'll just repeat that you are an honourable man and a gentleman.

darkeyes
Feb 27, 2010, 6:32 AM
Im touched.. you didnt need to start a special thread for this dman. I answered you in the main thread about this issue, and hope and trust we can both be chums now.. I told u I dont deliberately antagonise people normally, and didnt in ur case either.. but if u dont keep picking me up and having a go at me whenever you feel I am talking poop... there might be another falling out!!!;):tong:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 27, 2010, 2:50 PM
:grouphug: Group Hug! Feel da love, feel da love. Whew, I feel much better now. Ya'll arent fighting over a post that "I" made.
Very nice, Loves. :}
Cat