PDA

View Full Version : Wife's objections to bi husband change?

TheBisexualProfessor
Feb 26, 2010, 3:25 PM
I'm wondering -- are there any married bi guys on our forum who, when they shared their bi reality with the wife were originally met with disagreement but whose wife later changed her mind and asked for a threesome experience to include another man?:male::male::female:

open2both
Feb 26, 2010, 3:44 PM
not married here BUT if your wants a mmf 3some...she's a keeper!

nwmscurious
Feb 26, 2010, 7:02 PM
Unfortunately I'm not fortunate enough to be in your shoes, but my thought is that perhaps it's her way of being able to share what you feel at some level.

12voltman59
Feb 26, 2010, 7:35 PM
I am not married so I can answer from firsthand info--but interestingly---I have had guys make contact with me who tell me their wives are interested in seeing her hubby be with another guy-and he is very much interested in seeing his wife with another guy.

So far---I have not taken anyone up such an offer as yet----I just don't know if I want to step into a situation of that sort.

It sounds like something that is "hot" from one aspect---but from another---I just think it gets into "dangerous territory" of sorts.

prefer_6
Feb 26, 2010, 9:24 PM
it was met with disagreement and is still disagreeable to this day. However, all that being said, she still loves me, disagrees with my sexuality, but we continue to work through it. I have brought up the question of a three-some on a few occasions but that idea also remains 'disagreeable' but who knows, I do remain optimistic on both situations as I do see small signs of being more agreeable as time goes on. The more she comes to realize my love for her has not and will not decrease because of my sexuality, the more she is willing to accept it. As for the three-some, there was a time when she was much younger (long before knowing of my bi-sexuality) that she would have been very agreeable to a three-some so perhaps there remains hope in that area as well.