PDA

View Full Version : Sublime ! Canada takes gold medal

**Peg**
Feb 23, 2010, 8:41 AM
http://www.ctvolympics.ca/video/index.html?assetid=dd34d664-d55e-4f19-ace0-e8d9a49a1f89

tenni
Feb 23, 2010, 10:56 AM
Thanks for posting the link Peg.

Both the US and Canadian pairs were astounding.
The Canuck compulsory was also beautiful and sensual. I'm guessing that this couple is or will be a real romantic couple one day...otherwise they are really good actors.

Of course, I'm touched by the beauty of the Canucks a wee bit more than the US pair.:bigrin:

so sad about the Canuck men's hockey...but there is always hope.

buzzcut54
Feb 23, 2010, 11:59 AM
Thanks for posting the link Peg but in wont open down here.

But thanks anyway. I watched it on the tube.

BUZZZZZZZZZ

FalconAngel
Feb 23, 2010, 11:59 AM
Good for them.

I always knew that Canadians were good for something besides Hockey, driving badly in Florida and buying souvenirs. :bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::tong:;)

mikey3000
Feb 23, 2010, 1:24 PM
I thought all three couples were amazing, Canadian, American and the Russians. But for me, ice dancing is a very romantic event. The couples must be in total sync with each other's bodies; every movement, every breath, every passionate desire must be anticipated and fed. I just think that the Canadians came accross as the most in tune with each other. Truly sublime.

Yeah, and sorry about the bad driving in Florida. Our speed limits are much higher here. And for the souvenirs, well, I guess condos could be souviners for some of us. I had one on Sanibel for years.