PDA

View Full Version : what do you think about under water sex ?

Angel1980
Feb 17, 2010, 10:01 PM
as long as you hold your breath you can do it !!

Realist
Feb 17, 2010, 11:23 PM
I don't know about under water, but my 1st wife and I used to do it in the lake all the time. Her kids would be nearer the beach, while we'd be way out where only I could touch bottom. On moon lit nights we'd go in naked, that really feels good!

roy m cox
Feb 18, 2010, 1:22 AM
my boy friend wants to have sex with me if we ever get to go to beach and or go swimming at some friends place he has a huge pool and he don't mind any good friends skinny dipping or having sex in it :tong:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

NEPHX
Feb 18, 2010, 5:04 AM
Water is terrible lube.

Pasa

But silicone based lube is water proof.

Bisexual Explorer
Feb 18, 2010, 6:51 AM
Love being naked, fondling, and kissing under water. Then, its back to dry land for the finale.
g

Angel1980
Feb 18, 2010, 7:39 AM
well I seem to think under water sex is great ! Would like to try it with a girl one day . I am like a fish I love the water and if I had it my way I would live in water ... :~)

guycurious
Feb 18, 2010, 8:18 AM
But silicone based lube is water proof.

That's what we use in the hot tub ! I put some on upstairs, put my robe on, walk out to the tub, drop the robe and hop in.

My wife LOVES sex in the hot tub due to the buoyancy factor. Plus, she can position herself over a jet and have an orgasm in about 30 seconds.

fred fencesitter
Feb 18, 2010, 9:16 PM
Be careful not to breathe too hard ... glug glug glug.

mikey3000
Feb 18, 2010, 9:34 PM
That's what we use in the hot tub ! I put some on upstairs, put my robe on, walk out to the tub, drop the robe and hop in.

My wife LOVES sex in the hot tub due to the buoyancy factor. Plus, she can position herself over a jet and have an orgasm in about 30 seconds.

Ditto, dude!!! Hot tub sex is the best. Especially when there's a chance the sneaky neighbours are watching.

Angel1980
Feb 18, 2010, 9:39 PM
yes i have to agree i like hot tub sex to . so romantic :~)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 18, 2010, 10:27 PM
Gotta love those jets!! As long as the water isnt Too hot....owie!:eek:
Laughing Cat

FREAKYSCBOY
Feb 19, 2010, 1:43 AM
i would love to have sex with a guy under water...in the hott tub,lake and pool i wanna play...

tpk925
Feb 19, 2010, 5:00 AM
Done it on the lake in my boat lots of times. Once on the bow of the boat on an off ramp on interst. 5 (n. cal) going to Lake Shasta. Pools hot tubs. think I got most. I am open for any more ideas!!:tongue:

Doggie_Wood
Feb 19, 2010, 7:24 AM
Water is terrible lube.

Pasa

That's why there is silicone based lube. It's not cheep either so water sex should be a treat on occassions. :tongue:

Doggie :doggie:

Angel1980
Feb 19, 2010, 7:33 AM
Done it on the lake in my boat lots of times. Once on the bow of the boat on an off ramp on interst. 5 (n. cal) going to Lake Shasta. Pools hot tubs. think I got most. I am open for any more ideas!!:tongue:

Have you ever tried scubadiving sex ? Its awesome to !! just make sure to wear your silicone lube ..

BareHunter45
Feb 19, 2010, 7:47 AM
I can't hold my breath long enough to cum...by the time I return...my seal is gone...

peterupright
Feb 19, 2010, 11:42 AM
My late Girl Friend and I had sex in 40' of water with our scuba gear on while in Key West. The first time was a disaster but then we used our silicone jell the second time. We damn near ran out of air. Hard breathing uses it up fast. It was quite an enjoyable experiment.

allbimyself
Feb 19, 2010, 1:59 PM
I'm confused. I would think playing any brass instrument underwater would be impossible even with scuba gear.

Oh, you said "sex"

nevermind

12voltman59
Feb 19, 2010, 8:24 PM
It is fun to try to do sex in the water, I have done it standing up about waist high in the surf a few times---it works OK---but to do it underwater and not drown--you do need scuba gear---I guess it would be fun to try it with scuba gear on!!!! :bigrin::bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 19, 2010, 11:03 PM
LOL I'm too damn Bouyant. I'd float right to the top...unless I had scuba gear on. lol
Cat

12voltman59
Feb 19, 2010, 11:23 PM
Cat---With a weight belt and a BC on -no problem--might get in the way of having fun though-----almost worse than being clothed!!

Doggiestyle
Feb 19, 2010, 11:32 PM
:bigrin: Hey Volt-Man !!! Did you say to use screw-ba gear when doing the underwater thing??? Ya know I have always heard that "divers do it deeper" So do you think thats true? :bigrin:
You know that a person could easily get in over their heads, while doing shit like this, HUH??? :eek:

Just thought that I would say that. Your friend, :doggie:

12voltman59
Feb 20, 2010, 12:09 AM
:bigrin: Hey Volt-Man !!! Did you say to use screw-ba gear when doing the underwater thing??? Ya know I have always heard that "divers do it deeper" So do you think thats true? :bigrin:
You know that a person could easily get in over their heads, while doing shit like this, HUH??? :eek:

Just thought that I would say that. Your friend, :doggie:

Never did try to screw underwater with the scuba gear on--but the idea of it sounds fun--did scuba nude a few times--that feels great!!

the sacred night
Feb 21, 2010, 9:19 PM

Hm, I've read that it's painful because the water washes away all your natural lube, but never tried it.

merboi
Sep 6, 2011, 7:40 AM
I love underwater sex! It is a real thrill, playing with girls and guys as we blow bubbles... Anyone curious, please get in touch!

Jay

othercat
Sep 6, 2011, 5:35 PM
i havnt done it or seen it done in person, i have seen a video of a guy getting a blow job under water. his upper body was above water and the girl was under water sucking his cock. when he was ready to climax she stopped sucking and finished him with her hand. he ejaculated into the water. his cum squirted out and swirled and floated around like slow motion. it looked realy nice. i havnt done it yet but its on my to do list.

italian sausage
Sep 6, 2011, 6:00 PM
I'm all for it, used to all the time when i was a teenager, hiked up the mountains and spent the day naked, swimming, laying on the blanket, doing it both in the water or on the blanket. No one to bother us. would love to do it a lot more now, gf and i started in a hotel pool but was interupted.

merboi
Sep 6, 2011, 6:27 PM
i havnt done it or seen it done in person, i have seen a video of a guy getting a blow job under water. his upper body was above water and the girl was under water sucking his cock. when he was ready to climax she stopped sucking and finished him with her hand. he ejaculated into the water. his cum squirted out and swirled and floated around like slow motion. it looked realy nice. i havnt done it yet but its on my to do list.

Fully submerged is best. I enjoy holding my breath underwater as I receive oral, and love to give it as I hold my breath, too. t enhances the experience. If you are certified, scuba makes it amazing!

BiBedBud
Sep 7, 2011, 6:08 PM
I'm no doctor, and I can't produce a medical article on the topic, but...

I've heard there is a danger that the thrusting of penis in vagina could force water 'up there' with such pressure that it can actually rupture the falopian tubes, causing permanent damage and potentially a very serious infection.

Furthermore, sex in a natural (unchlorinated) body of water, particularly in warmer climes, runs an increased risk of a bacterial infection, or perhaps even a parasitic infection.

To be safe, I would suggest fooling around as much as you want, but only up to a point, beyond which you ought to take it out of the drink.
:2cents:

Have fun, but take care.

Jobelorocks
Sep 7, 2011, 6:27 PM
I am not a fan of sex in water what-so-ever. I find it just makes things difficult.

NeonSwing
Sep 7, 2011, 6:41 PM
I am not a fan of sex in water what-so-ever. I find it just makes things difficult.

I agree, I love nude bathing (okay, skinny-dipping) as foreplay, but not the actual act in the water. I did once try a little adventure in which we jerked/fingered each other. It was in Maui and we had all rented snorkeling gear. One fellow came really quickly, which got everyone's attention watching him ejaculate into the water. One of the gals also reached an orgasm. The remainder of us just couldn't do so until we got back aboard the charter boat.