PDA

View Full Version : Risssaaaa..

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 15, 2010, 8:04 PM
Hey Riss, drop me a line. I have a few Troll Bites that I want to send you from our infamous little troll. Drew is also being sent these. :} I dont expect This particular Hydra head will ever show up again now, but the others are already showing up. I just wanted you to note the similarities for when he/ she/ it emerges again.
Cat

Annika L
Feb 15, 2010, 9:33 PM
*whispers* Pssssst, Cat! That could have been said in private!

*assumes Cat had a reason for not and wonders what it is*

MarieDelta
Feb 15, 2010, 9:59 PM
*whispers* Pssssst, Cat! That could have been said in private!

*assumes Cat had a reason for not and wonders what it is*

Full Mail box?

rissababynta
Feb 15, 2010, 10:06 PM
Full Mail box?

Probably...it seems like every time I turn around someone is getting annoyed at me cause they can't send me something due to a full mail box haha.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 15, 2010, 10:56 PM
Thats exactly what it was. Full mailbox.
Cat

Annika L
Feb 15, 2010, 11:50 PM
So to recap:

Rissa doesn't prune her Inbox;
Annika is nosy; and
Marie and Cat are clever.

Sorry...I just need to put it all together...I was staring to lose track of the conversation. :tong:

void()
Feb 15, 2010, 11:58 PM
"I'm breathless over here due to the regularity of poop. Breathless, I say!" --- Void when asked how he liked the new chain saw.

You know, I would love to be able to go to a Powerman 5000 concert. I would probably scream right in Spyder's face, even if his brother Rob did threaten me. Spyder just has one of those voices which I find alluring and attractive. Sort of like Vin Diesel.

"Psssssst, void you're rambling way out in left field again, miss the medicine?"

No I didn't, just felt like being out standing in my field. (grin)

Annika L
Feb 16, 2010, 12:08 AM
*nods solemnly* Void, I know just what you mean. When those monkies show up waving those chainsaws, I just pray that they've been eating bananas lately, if you get my drift! And yes, when they run out of diesel and the lawn is up to your ankles, yeah, the field starts sounding pretty damned good.

Welcome back, friend.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 16, 2010, 2:26 AM
Hey! At least this is a happy thread for a change! lol And Void can see as many banana and chainsaw weilding moneys on my thread as he likes! lol
B'sides, Eegie was missing his Auntie Rissa and wanted to wave a paw hi at her. He's Still eat off the ankles of any troll that would dare be mean to her. lmao. (Sees Rissa twitching):bigrin:
Silly Cat

void()
Feb 16, 2010, 5:08 AM
Void sees the drift and breaks his shovel. "No more snow shoveling, damn it! Been shoveling a week, plus shoving around an old Dodge passenger van. I did move it a yard, without help from the driver. Ugh, guess I'm not superman though, my back is still killing me."

"Well, duh. You aren't sposed ta push vans round honey!"

"Um, seemed like 'A Good Idea At The Time(tm)'." Void grins.

And I am giving serious thought to plotting the demise of my mother. She's being doing really stupid things lately. Backing the van into a snow bank only one of those.

But, if / when I start into college those evil thoughts may dissipate. Still unsure about the whole college bit, just feels unnatural and off for me. (sigh) Need to something though, getting tired of shoving vans going nowhere, fast.

Void goes back to watching the space monkeys make ice sculptures resembling Shuggath, wonders why Lovecraft still lives.

Realist
Feb 16, 2010, 9:13 AM
Void,

I graduated from college at 31, my whole life changed for the better after that........opportunities increased a hundred-fold. You're not too old to do it, too.

rissababynta
Feb 16, 2010, 9:19 AM
Hey! At least this is a happy thread for a change! lol And Void can see as many banana and chainsaw weilding moneys on my thread as he likes! lol
B'sides, Eegie was missing his Auntie Rissa and wanted to wave a paw hi at her. He's Still eat off the ankles of any troll that would dare be mean to her. lmao. (Sees Rissa twitching):bigrin:
Silly Cat

Hmmm...Eegie...joy lol

And for the record...I DO prune my inbox...about every other week...it just gets filled up again haha.

allbimyself
Feb 16, 2010, 10:59 AM
I like a woman that regularly prunes her box.

csrakate
Feb 16, 2010, 11:02 AM

<Bops Allbi just because she's missing doing it in chat!>

rissababynta
Feb 16, 2010, 11:03 AM

LMFAO yeah...I guess that we made that one kinda easy for you huh.

darkeyes
Feb 16, 2010, 11:10 AM
<Bops Allbi just because she's missing doing it in chat!>

That wos a vewwy vewwy small bop.... wait till yas betta propa an then do it gain...HARD!!!!!:bigrin:

Annika L
Feb 16, 2010, 12:45 PM
And the action is really heating up as we reach the midtrack checkpoint! Our updated standings are:

Rissa is popular, but understaffed.
Cat is pleased her thread is so upbeat.
Void is contemplating the Old Ones' Return.
Realist is a non-traditional student and thinks Void should go to Miskatonic U.
Allbi is as obnoxious as ever.
Kate is back, just not chatty.
Fran misses Kate, and can't wait for her to resume mindless violence.
And Annika can't tell the difference between a track meet and a soap opera.

Stay tuned....

rissababynta
Feb 16, 2010, 1:03 PM
And the action is really heating up as we reach the midtrack checkpoint! Our updated standings are:

Rissa is popular, but understaffed.
Cat is pleased her thread is so upbeat.
Void is contemplating the Old Ones' Return.
Realist is a non-traditional student and thinks Void should go to Miskatonic U.
Allbi is as obnoxious as ever.
Kate is back, just not chatty.
Fran misses Kate, and can't wait for her to resume mindless violence.
And Annika can't tell the difference between a track meet and a soap opera.

Stay tuned....

LMFAO I'm glad that someone was able to sum it up.

void()
Feb 16, 2010, 1:43 PM
"Alibaba baba sis boom ra ra hum digger digger!! The Old One this way comes!"

Actually, don't think I'd like competition from C'thulu. :)) :)

Realist,

Well I'm 37 now. But I understand your point of it never being too late. I just have difficulties. One of which found me at home today. I work at a place that takes contracted labor. If they can't find work, we (those working for them), don't work. It's a deal where they have a sliding scale pay rate, too. Last I figured the paycheck was about $4.30 per hr here. Not much but when it's all you have ...

Long story short, I let anger get me stupid. Punched a coffee vending machine after being told by a supervisor in a nasty tone I could go home or not, there wasn't any work. From my little pea brain I read it as the supervisor shirking it on to me, so if work did come in then I looked bad for not being there. I hate that sort of 'playing the game'. And I fell, stumbled, didn't think before acting.

"You need to go home today. Call us when you think you got it back under control, we'll see if you can come back to work."

Which I can understand and agree with. But I find out now, today, that the company isn't paid to have work .... just the opportunity of work ... by Dept. of Rehab. I went through Rehab because I keep losing jobs from getting frustrated, angry ...duh. So, they put me to kicking the same dead horse? Go figure.

I feel really out of control. Not in a violent or angry way, not suicidal, just lost and hazy. If I could, I'd smoke a bowl of pot right now. It doesn't help except to let you relax. I go to hard on me, hard on everything ... then blow up like this. I am trying via therapy and medicine to get it in control. Just feels like every forward step gets you knocked back two. I'm tired of having to fight. Other folks make lives for themselves, they don't fight. Here I am though. (sigh)

Bah. I better just watch space monkeys for the time being. At least they can sling cream pies better than the Three Stooges. :) I'm not the emotions. They just pass by.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 16, 2010, 3:14 PM
Just feels like every forward step gets you knocked back two. I'm tired of having to fight. Other folks make lives for themselves, they don't fight. Here I am though. (sigh)

Sweet baby, I have fouight for things my whole life, maybe that's what made be a defender of the under dog like I have been for so many years in my job with the VA. I did this for 15 long years, and still find myself jumping into the fray for those who need, and deserve it. Vets and non-Vets alike...I still do it. Doesnt help that I'm scrappy by nature..lol
Never stop fighting for what you want or need in life, hon. Fight the good fight, and leave all of the other stuff in the dirt. :}
Pecks the Void between the ears. Scritches between the shoulder blades..lol
Cat

bicurcple
Feb 16, 2010, 3:31 PM
I hope this is not to ignorant of a question but What is a troll?

bicurcple
Feb 16, 2010, 3:53 PM
Never mind, I did some research, sorry for my ignorance on the subject.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 16, 2010, 4:59 PM
lol The question wasnt ignorant, Hon. Trolls are insensitive, self-centered, rude, insulting jerks who feel compelled to make other people's lives miserable because Theirs are so screwed up. The love to muck-rake, cause trouble and be general all around pains in the ass. IF you let them. Basicly, they have nothing better to do with their lives, so they have to belittle, harrass, and degrade to make themselves feel better about themselves.
You'll learn to spot them after a bit. No biggie. :}
Cat

void()
Feb 16, 2010, 9:20 PM
"Fight the good fight."

Yeah. I keep on keeping on. I admit, what I did was a bonehead move. Going to take tomorrow off, possibly back to work on Thursday. I was talking with Christy, figured I should have sat down and written a list of solutions. So, next time ... I pull out pen and paper. If they fuss about it, tough. I will be doing something different, something other than getting angry.

What really aggravated me was had work came in with me gone, there is me in a bad light. I figured asking the supervisor was the safe bet, that's what they're for, or supposedly. If there is no work to be had, and you aren't paid for setting around, go home I think is a good option. But they keep telling me to ask supervisors first. They rip my head off.

"(sigh) Brick wall here. Wifey says go around, over, under but don't stand bashing your head into it. Okay, I try going around. People push me back toward the wall. I ask for help, it's not there. I'm in a hole clawing to get out. Get up to the surface, get kicked back in. No one helps because their busy in their own holes. But they sure can yell at you to quit clawing your way out. Doesn't make any sense. Might accept it, don't need to like it. Yeah, fight the good fight. It'll only get better. When?"

And I'm not trying to be a smart Alec, or have an attitude. I'm just trying to put it all together, to ask when it gets better, to stop feeling so lost and out of control. Yes, I know there is more I need do. But as sure as I know that, it isn't all on me is also known. Where's the middle? I'm trying to meet up with it so I can function, it's difficult.

At least in the military the middle was clearly drawn and everyone knew where it was, followed it. Sure, you had some get out of line. They faced the music, too. Out here 'in the world' everybody has to find it on their own, if they can. Bah, I'm a walking contradiction. (sigh) "What are you?" "I'm complicated."

And hoo ya hey by the way.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 17, 2010, 12:54 AM
Well whatever way you go Hon Never give up. Giving up is defeat, and that got noo ne anywhere. Be strong, learn to control and channal that anger and you'll be fine. I'm not preaching, I'm just tellin' ya. In the mean time, lighten up here with us and have some fun! Go outside and build us an obscene snowman and post it here for us..Go make Snow Boobs on the back of a good friend's car, put pink tolit tissue on them for nipples. Tell the wife a Nudist was out on the front lawn making naked Snow Angels. (But go do a Snow Angel first and Tell her this later) Have some fun for a change! :bigrin:
Huggssss and nips to yer ear..lol
Cat