PDA

View Full Version : Asking for some help...

Laken
Feb 14, 2010, 7:23 PM
Hey guys. I haven't posted a lot lately, been busy with the new babe and all...but, I need some help if any of you can do so...

Two very close friends of mine have lost everything they own in a house fire. They've had things pretty rough lately because they found out that she has breast cancer and she's recently began chemo.

I'm not asking anyone for money, but they both are very difficult to find clothing for. She's a size 0-4 and wears a x-small to small shirt. He wears 34W-36L pants and a large or x-large shirt. If any of you can help at all, please send me a message and I'll give you either my or their address. If need be, I'll pay any shipping costs.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 14, 2010, 7:29 PM
Wish I could help ya Babygirl, but I'm clear cross the country. Spirits bless your friends, and my condolences on their loss.
Hug the baby for me please? :}
Cat

rissababynta
Feb 14, 2010, 7:37 PM
I could help out. Send me whichever shipping address would be best and I'll send a few clothes.

Also, are we looking at clothes for warmer weather or colder?

Laken
Feb 14, 2010, 8:16 PM
Absolutely, Cat :)

And thanks so much Rissa! Colder weather clothes, we've been under winter weather advisory for what feels like forever! Going to message you an address right now.

Doggie_Wood
Feb 14, 2010, 8:28 PM
I sent ya a message

Doggie :doggie:

onewhocares
Feb 14, 2010, 8:49 PM
I sent ya a message

Doggie :doggie:

Ditto

Belle