PDA

View Full Version : Boxers or Briefs

mexicanstud34
Feb 10, 2010, 3:24 PM
Just wanna know what most guys wear. I wanna know what you wear. And what you would like your lover to wear? And why?

black_squirrel
Feb 10, 2010, 3:35 PM
Boxers, definitely. Primarily a comfort thing, but y-fronts also conjure up mental images of drizzle, tweed, three-bar electric heaters and delapidated greyhound tracks. Blech.

nbboy1123
Feb 10, 2010, 3:35 PM
I wear boxers and love guys in them. Girls in boyshorts are my pick for the ladies

fredtyg
Feb 10, 2010, 4:01 PM
Wore boxers my whole life until some years ago when I got a double hernia. Switched to briefs after that for more support of the crotch. Now I'm definitely a brief guy, or any sexy looking tight undies, including girlie undies, if I can get them to fit.

torpedoman
Feb 10, 2010, 4:52 PM
I like boxer briefs. They are tight yet have a nice pouch to fit the boys in. Very supportive and easy to retrieve the manhood. Or his!

jollyrover
Feb 10, 2010, 9:18 PM
Boxers for sure. Love the feel of everything hanging.

biguy3113
Feb 10, 2010, 9:57 PM
Used to wear boxers not comfortable anymore, the boys like support. Now I prefer thongs, got some briefs but prefer the fit of womens panties and they are softer.

roy m cox
Feb 11, 2010, 12:16 AM
I prefer thongs, string bikinis, women s bike shorts, panties just love the feel of them :bigrin: .

coyotedude
Feb 11, 2010, 1:21 AM
I was a briefs man until I discovered boxer briefs.

I used to enjoy lounging around the house in boxers, however, until the kids came along...

bicurcple
Feb 11, 2010, 8:44 AM
I wear boxers because I have always felt more comfortable with a "free swinging" feeling. We could care less what our lover wears, to each his own.

Eddie altamonte
Feb 11, 2010, 9:03 AM
boxer briefs combines comfort with sexiness

hot29bim
Feb 11, 2010, 3:04 PM
normally wear womens thongs or pantyhose but when I wear mens its mostly boxer briefs

quiet1fornow
Feb 11, 2010, 4:51 PM
Well,

I prefer none mostly...however having to present myself daily with some decorum in the real world, during the day ... I find more often than not it will be boxer briefs ...but then today I have my favorite bikini briefs on as they give me a special hug all day...

I agree everyone feels their best in waht they prefer...so for partner...if they are feeling sexy in a specific pair...I am up for feeeling their sex in that same pair...

hmmm I think that came out right???

:eek:Q

rjr1227
Feb 11, 2010, 6:10 PM
I use to only wear briefs, or just go comando. I have never liked boxers... BUT, sometimes wear them as shorts, with underwear on under of course. But now, all I wear is boxerbriefs..LOVE em! Wasnt too sure at first, but now, its all I wear. As for my partners... what ever he, or she prefers...

Billys_gurl
Feb 11, 2010, 8:52 PM
Hubby always wore briefs. Took forever to talk him into boxer briefs. He looks good in both. Even better in my panties! As for lovers, she looks good in boyshirts or sexy panties.

Agoofball
Feb 11, 2010, 11:22 PM
Boxer briefs ..... best of both!!

lolguy
Feb 11, 2010, 11:33 PM
Daily wear pouch low rise whities....usually CK or Papi...also love jocks, skimpy and see through strings and thongs just for fun

kilala
Feb 12, 2010, 11:30 AM
i freeball dont really like the feel of underware. the eason why besides the whole not liking underware i like the hang and free feeling i get from it. for my girl but nacked or in a long streatched out tee shirt

NakedInSeattle
Feb 12, 2010, 2:04 PM
Thongs made for men. It feels like wearing nothing and the "boys" have support. Love them.

steelworkingman
Feb 13, 2010, 3:35 AM
I love the feel of silk. I have some silk bikini's that I love to wear. I also like the bikini cut cotton. I had some ladies bikini's before this and wore them out.

charlie80
Feb 13, 2010, 8:37 AM
i wear boxer briefs on work days- jock strap under jeans. Support needed. Tite jeans get the looks.

TheDream
Feb 13, 2010, 8:48 AM
boxers all the time. They give just enough support and just enough coumfort. I hate briefs, they roll and box everything up, I just want to give my dick air to breath, lol.

MrDeville
Apr 30, 2010, 10:16 AM
I wear trunks, which are kind of like women's boyshorts.

ready5858
Apr 30, 2010, 10:24 AM
Most of the time 99% I wear nothing and when I do put undies on they are womens G or T back, silk or cotton panties the same goes for my partner. There is just something about stripping off your clothes with a partner and seeing the goods wrapped in sexy sheer panties

bijud
Apr 30, 2010, 10:33 AM
Boxer briefs, love the wife in thongs

BJ Hunter
Apr 30, 2010, 10:45 AM
I wear neither. Like the feel of the equipment swinging as I walk. It a;lso give fast access ;) I love women in thongs, or nothing at all as well. I don't like seeing panty lines on an otherwise beautiful ass.
:male:

wefco2315
Apr 30, 2010, 11:38 AM
I have run the gammit of underwear. From Army tighty whiteys (ok so they were army brown). To boxers, to thongs, to commando. The past few years though has been the best

Boxer Briefs

ErosUrge
Apr 30, 2010, 12:04 PM
Most of what I have are boxer briefs and a few briefs...

I did buy some interesting underwear for men at a sex novelty shop....very much designed to wear when intending to play sexually....and it's a turn on to wear them when it's a special get together.