PDA

View Full Version : An Explanation

brutal_priestess
Feb 8, 2010, 6:46 PM
I know, I know...perennial lurker and sometimes cranky bitch, but it seems like my last few posts have left me misrepresented.

So let me try to explain:
I am not against same sex relations. That would be pretty hypocritical of me as I've been with women in the past. Over the past few years I've grown cynical with most bisexuals. I've identified as bi since the age of 16 or 17, though I think a lot of folks would call me more idealistically inclined than erotically. Truth is, I believed that could fall in love (or lust) without the blinder of gender to distract me. Make no mistake, I am attracted to women, but in recent years the concept of being with a woman is stressful. Too many women are casually bisexual and I really don't want to have to perpetually wonder if I'm just a notch in some chick's belt. Anyway, I don't relate to women very well. Sometimes, when I'm especially bitter, I can come off as a bit of a misogynist.

I'm in a committed relationship with a man, but I don't really consider myself straight. I don't ascribe to any labels these days. Queer I guess, in the classical sense as well as the slang.

*shrugs*

Sorry I pissed some people off. I'm a hard pill to swallow and still a bit sad that Quintus got the banhammer.

darkeyes
Feb 8, 2010, 7:17 PM
I know, I know...perennial lurker and sometimes cranky bitch, but it seems like my last few posts have left me misrepresented.

So let me try to explain:
I am not against same sex relations. That would be pretty hypocritical of me as I've been with women in the past. Over the past few years I've grown cynical with most bisexuals. I've identified as bi since the age of 16 or 17, though I think a lot of folks would call me more idealistically inclined than erotically. Truth is, I believed that could fall in love (or lust) without the blinder of gender to distract me. Make no mistake, I am attracted to women, but in recent years the concept of being with a woman is stressful. Too many women are casually bisexual and I really don't want to have to perpetually wonder if I'm just a notch in some chick's belt. Anyway, I don't relate to women very well. Sometimes, when I'm especially bitter, I can come off as a bit of a misogynist.

I'm in a committed relationship with a man, but I don't really consider myself straight. I don't ascribe to any labels these days. Queer I guess, in the classical sense as well as the slang.

*shrugs*

Sorry I pissed some people off. I'm a hard pill to swallow and still a bit sad that Quintus got the banhammer.

Cant say that it eva worried me bein a notch in sum chicks belt... wos ok wiv me.. but am a romantic soul an a bit mushy at times... so wos always lookin for summat more..tho me has nev found it that easy 2 fall in luff, it neva bothered me that me wos jus a notch..cos spose mosta them wer jus the same 2 me.. tho neva thot of it that way.. they wer fun.. we enjoyed it an had fun... its parta life a life's experience.. an it got me wer me is 2 day... an yea women can b stressful.. but all relationships r stressful at times.. worst a them wer the 1s me had wiv guys.. now THAT wos stress...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 8, 2010, 8:01 PM
Oh dont worry. He'll show back up again.
Cat