PDA

View Full Version : Another Craigslist failure...

TwylaTwobits
Feb 8, 2010, 2:45 AM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/digital-living/3302926/Internet-rape-case-jolts-US-city

nothings5d
Feb 8, 2010, 4:01 AM
As soon as I started reading that I thought, "This reminds me of an episode of NCIS." Then I found out that the person who posted the ad was a marine. I wonder if he watches the show?

rissababynta
Feb 8, 2010, 9:45 AM
As soon as I started reading that I thought, "This reminds me of an episode of NCIS." Then I found out that the person who posted the ad was a marine. I wonder if he watches the show?

I don't remember seeing that the guy who posted was a marine, but the guy who did the attack was.

Ya know, sometimes men are stupid. Just cause you hear a woman say she has a rape fantasy doesn't mean that she actually wants someone to come, assault her, and rape her lol. Like that REALLY has to be said? Hmmm...

12voltman59
Feb 8, 2010, 10:32 AM
The lady's ex-boyfriend is some piece of work--what a sick puppy he is!!

I hope the prosecutors get convictions against both the ex and the attacker---both of them deserve to "have the book thrown at them!"

We sure do create enough real monsters----hell--we don't need to worry about etheral threats like ghosts and demonic possession-----we sure have more than our fair share of real evil beings!!

Doggie_Wood
Feb 8, 2010, 2:13 PM
The lady's ex-boyfriend is some piece of work--what a sick puppy he is!!

I hope the prosecutors get convictions against both the ex and the attacker---both of them deserve to "have the book thrown at them!"

We sure do create enough real monsters----hell--we don't need to worry about etheral threats like ghosts and demonic possession-----we sure have more than our fair share of real evil beings!!

I hope the marine gets convicted on the civil crime prior to his separation. Then it will cause him UD or DD with no chance of betterment towards a HD or GD.

:2cents: Doggie :doggie:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 8, 2010, 5:32 PM
I hope they nail the ex-boyfriend big time for this. He could have accidently gotten her killed if the Slightest thing had gone wrong. Hope they have a nice barn door to nail his hide to....And I Dearly hope the young Marine gets some good help and thinks about the career he just threw away in the military..all over a made up fantascy....:(
Cat

cliffordmontero
Feb 8, 2010, 5:54 PM
Ok, as a person with a legitimate rape fantasy, I hope that ex of hers gets some kind of torture in hell that my mortal mind couldnt begin to fathom. To affect two lives so greatly, because not only did he put the girl through hell but he put the guy who did it through a real mindfuck as well. He thought he was fulfilling a fantasy and here he actually hurt this woman. Imagine thinking your giving someone a fantasy, only to find you put them through hell. Yeah, the girl got the worst of it, but i am sure the other guy didnt expect all this. Just another sad reminder of the sick people out there, no concern for anyone else in the world.

darkeyes
Feb 8, 2010, 6:30 PM
I have never been a fantacist about being raped, and have been absolutely amazed when women tell me it is one of theirs (two in total.. both cooks). It is akin to having a fantasy of being kicked hell out of only worse, because that often occurs in real rapes. Why anyone would dream of such a fantasy is beyond my comprehension. I enjoy rough sex, enjoy being submissive and enjoy being restrained and made helpless. But while I have and do all of those scenarios none involves the dreaded R word. They have always been with people I know and trust, male and female. Never on a first date, or a one night stand, and never if I felt the slightest doubt that it was right for the experience at hand.

None of my friends have the rape fantasy, my sister sure as hell doesnt, and my mother has told me anyone who ever wanted to play it out with her, had best look out for his head. (She has never made clear which head she was referring to.. I suspect both, for she is much less peaceloving than am I.)
No sane and sensible woman upon whose judgement I rely has had the slightest inclination for such a scenario to be played out.. at least none has ever confided it to me.. none apart from those two cooks and their judgement is at best..well cookie.

Any woman who wants to play at rape is fucking nuts. Ask any who has been for real. So in the end, the case in point was not a fantasy but a real rape.. both deserve what is coming to them, and any woman who has the fantasy I suggest had better have words with their local shrink..