PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

bIrish
Feb 7, 2010, 3:02 PM
I just thought I'd stop in to introduce myself. Ive been browsing for a while but never took the time (or was it the courage??) to formally say hello.

So here it is.

Hello :)

Karasel
Feb 7, 2010, 3:59 PM
Well, welcome to the site. I hope you have a wonderful time here, and enjoy yourself.

MarieDelta
Feb 7, 2010, 4:14 PM
Hi! Welcome!

bIrish
Feb 7, 2010, 4:19 PM
Thank you :)

I've tried the chat rooms a few times but its hard to get a conversation going sometimes!

darkeyes
Feb 7, 2010, 4:24 PM
Thank you :)

I've tried the chat rooms a few times but its hard to get a conversation going sometimes!

Thats cos lotsa the regulars hav huge cyber gobs hun.. an jus havn a clue wen 2 stop usin 'em... wud name names.. but me luffs the buggas much 2 much.. jus get in at rite time an open urs.. ther r a few arse'oles but most r luffly... :) An me the luffliest of 'em all.. tee hee.:tong:

..an ya'll note..far an 'way the mos modest...;)

MarieDelta
Feb 7, 2010, 4:34 PM
Thats cos lotsa the regulars hav huge cyber gobs hun..

Who? ME?!?

:tong:

12voltman59
Feb 7, 2010, 5:57 PM
Weclome BIrish---I hope you enjoy the site---I like your profile too--both the written and photo parts of it!!:bigrin:

autowill98
Feb 7, 2010, 6:49 PM
found out just jump in and say hi. remember it is a open forum and just joyin i like to ask if certain person i whant to talk to is ok with it and well joyn u, chat on priver for one on one, Itis fun and we like folks to be up frount and polite and freindly. thanks for coming on line.

darkeyes
Feb 7, 2010, 6:50 PM
Who? ME?!?

:tong:

God.. now wud me say a thing like that bout me fave trollop, Marie??? Nev..not on ur or ne 1 elses Nellie (she sez.. fingies behind 'er bak well x'd)..

*giggles an blows kissie*:tong:

Billys_gurl
Feb 7, 2010, 9:16 PM
Hello, howdy, and hey!!! You have that irish brogue? If you do, I m in heaven. That accent makes me weak in the knees.Hope to see you in chat!:)

citystyleguy
Feb 7, 2010, 10:36 PM
...and welcome from soaking wet, cold, and drenched l.a.! :rolleyes: many fine folk here, so you should find much to enjoy!

Holmes
Feb 7, 2010, 11:15 PM
Well welcome to the site. If you are ever in chat and I am there say hi. I will start talking to you. and then we can get a conversatin going.

void()
Feb 8, 2010, 7:29 AM
Doffs top hat, reaches into breast pocket and pulls out a card, passes it to you.
The card reads, "Dr. Howard Fine." Starts to walk on, "I can be paged."

Formal hello? In your skyclad even. Tsk. Formal 'e says.

Welcome aboard mate. Folks call me void, or don't. Run 'er slow.

onewhocares
Feb 8, 2010, 9:41 AM
Here is warm and welcoming HELLO from Boston, another fine city filled with Irishmen.....will strike up a conversation if I see you in chat.

Belle

rissababynta
Feb 8, 2010, 9:49 AM
Sup :bigrin: