PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

Neros
May 18, 2005, 9:39 PM
Hey everyone ... um ya something is up with my file on here i think cause any time i sign in it lets me but as soon as i click on something to read about an article or anything it signs me out again i dunno what to do if any one can help it would be greatly appriciated...oh and i have been clicking on the remeber me box so i dunno what it could be
:) thanks lots Neros

Brian
May 18, 2005, 10:12 PM
Do you have cookies enabled?

- Drew :paw:

Curious2knowmore
May 19, 2005, 10:34 AM
Along with cookies, If you have firewall protection you may need to add Bisexual.com to your safe list in your firewall program. :2cents:

Neros
May 19, 2005, 2:30 PM
thanks drew i didnt have my cookies enabled i forgot to turn them back on after i formated my computer :S lol opps but ya thanks alot

Neros

Brian
May 19, 2005, 3:08 PM
thanks drew i didnt have my cookies enabled i forgot to turn them back on after i formated my computer :S lol opps but ya thanks alot

NerosCool. I am not really 100% sure if cookies-off causes that problem but it sounds like it might. If cookies are disabled our software is supposed to use another way to try to keep track of you as you go from page to page (just to make sure you are a member and logged in), but perhaps that back-up method also did not work in your case (maybe due to a firewall as Curious speculated).

Glad to hear all is cool again.

- Drew :paw: