PDA

View Full Version : 6 Stories by silly men...:}

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 7, 2010, 4:37 AM
SIX SHORT STORIES BY SILLY MEN

ONE
I was walking through the cemetery this morning and saw a guy crouching down behind a tombstone.
I said, "Morning."
He said, "No, just taking a shit."

TWO
When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked Him to forgive me.

THREE
My girlfriend was in labor with our first child. She was shouting, "Get this out of me! Give me the drugs!" She looked at me and yelled, "You did this to me, you bastard!"
I casually replied, "If you remember, I wanted to stick it up your ass but you said, 'That would hurt too much'."

FOUR
I went to an extremely attractive female doctor today for my annual checkup. She told me that I had to quit masturbating.
I asked why and she said, "Because I'm trying to examine you."

FIVE
I was walking down the road and saw my Afghanistan neighbor Abdul standing on his fifth floor apartment balcony shaking a carpet.
I shouted up to him, "What's wrong, Abdul? Won't it start?"

SIX
My new girlfriend and I were making love when she looked up at me and said, "Make love to me like in the movies."
So I turned her over on all fours, stuck it in her ass, pulled out, flipped her back over and came all over her face and hair. I never saw her again after that night.
I guess we don't watch the same movies.

SJ37AndSteph
Feb 7, 2010, 4:43 AM
Omg.Cat have never laughed so hard.. those where funny as ever thanks for the laughs

Hugs
SweetJuices

Long Duck Dong
Feb 7, 2010, 4:57 AM
roflmao...I love them.... thank you so much cat

TwylaTwobits
Feb 7, 2010, 4:58 AM
ROFLMAO Cat, LDD was reading this to me before I found the thread. To hear him laughing so hard did my heart good.

destiny200b
Feb 7, 2010, 8:14 AM
Hilarious, thanks!
:flag1:

onewhocares
Feb 7, 2010, 9:26 AM
Hysterical.

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 7, 2010, 1:59 PM
lol I didnt write em Ya'll. I just reposted em..:}
Silly Cat:bigrin:

12voltman59
Feb 7, 2010, 6:00 PM
They are good ones, Cat!! Damn Funny!

rissababynta
Feb 7, 2010, 7:31 PM
I was reading them to my husband and we were both having a good laugh. he said he was going to use the one about sticking it in her ass, but I reminded him that we weren't going to have anymore kids so that situation would never occur again lol.

Billys_gurl
Feb 7, 2010, 8:43 PM
OMG I loved those Cat!!!!! Thanks for those.

citystyleguy
Feb 7, 2010, 10:16 PM
...beautiful! went crazy with number three; humor, the best way to break up a work day!

Doggiestyle
Feb 7, 2010, 10:58 PM
:bigrin: Ah Yes Cat,,,,Those are good ones alright, especially the 2nd and 3rd ones. The 3rd one was downright hilarious, and the second brought up old memories of when I "borrowed" another guys bike and instead of praying for forgivness I prayed that I didn't get caught :eek:

Your friend, :doggie:

Darkside2009
Feb 8, 2010, 1:45 AM
Nice to end the day with a laugh, got any more?

mikey3000
Feb 8, 2010, 1:23 PM
Why are these men silly? All stories seem pretty straight forward to me. :tongue:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 9, 2010, 12:30 AM
I dunno Mikey, that's just how I got 'em.:}
Cat

Volley
Feb 9, 2010, 12:53 AM
:bigrin:FUNNY!
Thanks!

FalconAngel
Feb 9, 2010, 7:08 PM
Those were very good. Particularly the woman in labor one. I wish I had said it to my ex.

BLCHGK777
Feb 9, 2010, 9:29 PM
That was really funny I laughed the most at 3, 5 and 6 :cutelaugh