PDA

View Full Version : WHAT'S WRONG FOR BEING A BISEXUAL?

jhayanne31
Feb 6, 2010, 3:28 AM
II'VE NEVR BEEN IN SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP BEFORE COZ IM AFRAID THAT THEY MIGHT REJECT ME

NEPHX
Feb 6, 2010, 6:47 AM
II'VE NEVR BEEN IN SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP BEFORE COZ IM AFRAID THAT THEY MIGHT REJECT ME

Assuming your not one of our trolls....

Well, to answer your title question: Not a thing is wrong with being bisexual!

But, I'm not really sure what your question is asking. From the context, it seems you are referring to you being a male and dating women and being Bisexual and fear of them rejected due to the fact that you are bisexual.

It could be the reverse. You could be afraid of dating a guy that identifies as gay and being afraid of being rejected because your bisexual . But, for that matter, you could be rejected because you have brown eyes and the person requires blue eyes... or for any other reason.

As Thomas Edison said during the process of creating the first light bulb , "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

So, you'll date until hopefully you find the person that's right (enough) for you and you're right (enough) for them.

Its pretty much gender independent because if you identify as bisexual, couldn't you then have a relationship with a man or a women?

(I realize that perhaps in the Philippines, it might not be socially acceptable to be in a same-sex relationship. I'm not familiar with the cultural norms of the Philippines so please forgive my ignorance and explain to us how it is where you live).

It's not really different than if you were in a straight and not bisexual.... you could just as easily be rejected. You will most likely date a number (sometimes a large number) of people before you understand the kind of person YOU are interested in settling down with just as much as the other people will be doing the same thing.

shybipinay
Feb 6, 2010, 1:47 PM
If they reject you for who you are, then then are not worth getting into a relationship with in the first place. Take your time and choose someone who accepts you for who you are and not who they want you to be. The fear of rejection factor will go away.

void()
Feb 6, 2010, 3:26 PM
If they reject you for who you are, then then are not worth getting into a relationship with in the first place. Take your time and choose someone who accepts you for who you are and not who they want you to be. The fear of rejection factor will go away.

Damn. Let me go get the crash cart.

You summed up about thirty or so years of wisdom really good there. Kudos.

roy m cox
Feb 7, 2010, 3:54 AM
Damn. Let me go get the crash cart.

You summed up about thirty or so years of wisdom really good there. Kudos.

hear hear