PDA

View Full Version : Man--can't do nuthin'!!!!

12voltman59
Feb 4, 2010, 10:52 AM
Saw a newsbit on the tube--I guess if I looked online for the story I could find it I am lazy so you can go find it!!--but I saw one of those quickie news short rolls they like to do on the newschannels as they go from one segment to another.

They had a report that peforming oral sex can cause mouth and throat cancers!!!

My God--cannot we not do anything and not have to worry about it???

ARRRGHHH!!

Let see, ya can't smoke anything, drink any form of alcohol, take any forms of mind altering substances, drink soda pop in any form, eat many things you love to eat, have sex, lay out in the sun....etc, etc, etc!!!!!!!!!!!

bret5668
Feb 4, 2010, 11:07 AM
damned if ya do, damned if ya don't... sigh

rissababynta
Feb 4, 2010, 11:10 AM
...ok...this is why I tell people that if I have a few simple pleasures in life that are not good for me, I don't see the problem because if it's not ONE thing that will supposedly kill me, it will be another.

12voltman59
Feb 4, 2010, 11:12 AM
I guess that even with the felatee wearing a condom--there is still a risk--I think it was because of HPV--the same thing that puts women at risk for Cervical Cancer.

http://www.rdoc.org.uk/hpv.html

Actually--this is something that has been pretty well known for a time--I guess that someone had to do a new study to earn their pay!!

allbimyself
Feb 4, 2010, 11:16 AM
Life is an incurable, terminal, sexually transmitted disease.

12voltman59
Feb 4, 2010, 11:20 AM
Life is an incurable, terminal, sexually transmitted disease.

Yeap--no one has "gotten out of here alive!"*

(*Supposedly--this quote was attributed to the late rocker, Jim Morrison--they at least used it as the title of the biography and film about him)

_Joe_
Feb 4, 2010, 12:08 PM
Guess I should be open minded and develop a foot job fetish.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 4, 2010, 1:23 PM
LMAO Joe-honey, be your luck you'd get Athlets dick, or foot-to-cockus.....:eek:
Sick Cat

_Joe_
Feb 4, 2010, 3:00 PM
And "kinky" is someone with corns or doesn't clip their nails!

dickhand
Feb 4, 2010, 3:29 PM
Damned if you do ? Hell if I won't ! lol

johnnyeasy
Feb 4, 2010, 3:53 PM
When I was in college, way back in the late 70's.......a Prof told us that the rate for cervical cancer among prostitutes was very high....but among nuns it was almost non existent.
Impication? Sex kills!
But life is really finding the right balance..........
But isn't almost the opposite true of men?
Have you ever heard....that men who have LOTS of ejaculations are LESS likely top get prostrate cancer then men who don't have many at all?
HMMMM....At first I was going to suggest that that theory could be tested bi checking the percentage of priests who had prostrate cancer versus the general public......but I don't know if they would make a good test sample!

jamiehue
Feb 4, 2010, 4:57 PM
When I was in college, way back in the late 70's.......a Prof told us that the rate for cervical cancer among prostitutes was very high....but among nuns it was almost non existent.
Impication? Sex kills!
But life is really finding the right balance..........
But isn't almost the opposite true of men?
Have you ever heard....that men who have LOTS of ejaculations are LESS likely top get prostrate cancer then men who don't have many at all?
HMMMM....At first I was going to suggest that that theory could be tested bi checking the percentage of priests who had prostrate cancer versus the general public......but I don't know if they would make a good test sample!

good one johnnyeasy.. ha! jamiee.

eddy10
Feb 5, 2010, 1:39 AM
A friend of mine once said ... if it tastes good, eat it. if it feels good do it.

I would add ... everything in moderation.

Hmmm, I wonder, how much sex is considered moderate.