PDA

View Full Version : What turns you on more?

TwylaTwobits
Feb 3, 2010, 10:04 PM
The sight of your partner in an oversized shirt and nothing else or your partner in sexy lingerie?

Just curious :)

mikey3000
Feb 3, 2010, 10:07 PM
one of my oversized t-shirts ans nothing else. Yum.

kilala
Feb 3, 2010, 11:34 PM
either one

roy m cox
Feb 3, 2010, 11:57 PM
any and both

Volley
Feb 4, 2010, 12:11 AM
Both for women.
Shirt for men.:flag2::flag1::bibounce:

johnnyeasy
Feb 4, 2010, 12:22 AM
WOW!! finally somebody after me own heart!

I have said for YEARS....and none of my gf's have listened to me seriously....
But a woman....in one of my dress shirts....and nothing else...is sexy as hell!
think about it.....a dress shirt covers up EVERYTHING.....but since it is MY shirt....if I want to rip it open to get to the good stuff.....or have her raise her arms so I can just lift it over her head......or even just keep it on.......HEAVEN!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 4, 2010, 1:44 AM
Uhmm, if I saw one of my sweeties in sexy lingerie, I might be a Tad upset over that. I would Really perfer that my men didnt dress up in lingerie anyway...
Neither of the men I see have boobs enough to fill out the cups, and one would look like a Bigfoot wearing a fishnet on his legs for stockings. And I cant even Think of either one of them in a thong..sooo, I'm guess they'll just have to be naked in my bed. Together...with me. :bigrin::cool:
Bad Cat

passion86
Feb 4, 2010, 3:01 AM
I would say both doesnt really matter cuz what im mostly looking at is the physical features!:)

roy m cox
Feb 4, 2010, 3:07 AM
Uhmm, if I saw one of my sweeties in sexy lingerie, I might be a Tad upset over that. I would Really perfer that my men didnt dress up in lingerie anyway...
Neither of the men I see have boobs enough to fill out the cups, and one would look like a Bigfoot wearing a fishnet on his legs for stockings. And I cant even Think of either one of them in a thong..sooo, I'm guess they'll just have to be naked in my bed. Together...with me. :bigrin::cool:
Bad Cat

i got man boobs lol and not much hair lol :bigrin:

but i don't mind being naked for you :bigrin:

Long Duck Dong
Feb 4, 2010, 3:11 AM
one of my oversized t-shirts ans nothing else. Yum.

a man with fine tastes I see

I am the same.... a oversized shirt can make a lady so desirable....
for me its a case of lingerie is too revealing, I can see everything ....but the over sized shirts, add a need to seek what is underneath and explore and that for me is arousing

darkeyes
Feb 4, 2010, 5:32 AM
The sight of your partner in an oversized shirt and nothing else or your partner in sexy lingerie?

Naggy's beddie shirts..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:bigrin:

Naggy's skimpies.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:bigrin:

Gode Twyla worra question wen me is at work...:tong:

TwylaTwobits
Feb 4, 2010, 6:18 AM
Naggy's beddie shirts..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:bigrin:

Naggy's skimpies.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:bigrin:

Giggles, sorry Franny but time zones are time zones :)

Thanks for replies thus far, I already knew that about Duckie as we'd talked about it and well used it in some fantasies already. I think that a shirt is just more natural, something you might throw on as you get out of bed to make a cup of coffee and then your lover awakens and it starts all over again.

CuddlyKate
Feb 4, 2010, 6:30 AM

Excuse me? So why here and not nose to the grindstone?:rolleyes:

darkeyes
Feb 4, 2010, 7:28 AM
Excuse me? So why here and not nose to the grindstone?:rolleyes:

Free period me luffly... up 2 date an wos reddy for the next lot... who me may add acted like lil darlins... :)

Jus thotta u in ya kip attire an skimpies wos 2 much for me lil pea brain 2 handle...:bigrin: Am only human afta all...contrary 2 popular belief..;)

12voltman59
Feb 4, 2010, 8:21 AM
For ladies----I have always thought it sexy as all get out when they dress ONLY in a man's dress shirt----also----a nice shapely gal always looks good in a tight sweater (preferably bra less or a shear one) with a tight pair of jeans that hugs the curves, and a pair of high heels---yeoooowwww!!

With guys---they look best naked---but maybe in a pair of tight briefs or male bikini undies---not in woman's panties and such though!!!!

Realist
Feb 4, 2010, 8:43 AM
I love to see my GF in one of my long t-shirts, her perpetually protruding nipples attempting to put holes in it, those full, ripe breasts jiggling deliciously as she moves! Ah, sweet!

Those frilly pink, purple, red, or black, things are like putting mud flaps on a Corvette, to me!

I love a chubby, or swimmer-built, smooth guy, with a cute smile and nothing more!

mikey3000
Feb 4, 2010, 5:09 PM
a man with fine tastes I see

I am the same.... a oversized shirt can make a lady so desirable....
for me its a case of lingerie is too revealing, I can see everything ....but the over sized shirts, add a need to seek what is underneath and explore and that for me is arousing

What's even mor fun is when, in the evenings, she wears my t-shirt, I wear my boxers, her on one couch and me on the other, and we put nice, discreet little shows on for each other. Then when the kiddies scoot off to bed, LOOK OUT!!!!!:bigrin: Nice oversized T is the best way to go.

darkeyes
Feb 4, 2010, 5:44 PM
Giggles, sorry Franny but time zones are time zones :)

Don matta now Twyla.. suffice 2 say rite now she lazin' bout the house in ratha fetchin white shirt wiv green n black stripes.. tee hee...:tong:

#Fran's in the mood for lufffffff simply becos she's near me..

:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

TwylaTwobits
Feb 4, 2010, 7:02 PM
awesome...I simply can't wait for the day I can just smile at LDD wearing a shirt and nothing else :)

Karasel
Feb 4, 2010, 7:07 PM
I always liked seeing women in an oversized shirt and nothing else. Lingerie is good too. But I prefer an oversized shirt.

darkeyes
Feb 4, 2010, 7:36 PM
I always liked seeing women in an oversized shirt and nothing else. Lingerie is good too. But I prefer an oversized shirt.

.. an now its time 2 go an canoodle inta1:bigrin: Nitie nite all..:tong:

Boomer0248
Feb 4, 2010, 8:58 PM

The site of her in one of my button down dress shirts and sexy panties yummy

mikey3000
Feb 5, 2010, 12:05 PM
But the right article of clothing, strategically placed, is so erotic. A button down shirt, on a woman, open enough to let one breast peek out? Or a man, lying down in his boxers, legs apart, as one hairy testicle comes intno view? Oh Man!!! I need a cold shower already.

biblissful
Feb 5, 2010, 2:55 PM

I like all but mostly I like seen my woman partner in the hot shower with water running all over her body. My husband in his tight underpants.;)

onewhocares
Feb 5, 2010, 5:40 PM
In a recent note to a friend, I JOKINGLY said that in a crowd, I would be the one in an old fashion L L Bean Red Union Suit....and then underneath...a black lace bustiere and black fishnets...I never had any idea that he would be aroused by it. He wanted to know if the "trap door" in the back was in working order?

Belle

nothings5d
Feb 8, 2010, 4:18 AM
For me it's always seemed like someone wearing lingerie is trying too hard to be sexy. Which is part of the reason that I like it when women wear no makeup or very little makeup. So I'd have to say the shirt.

void()
Feb 8, 2010, 7:10 AM
Void stares outward blankly.

"Um, you had to ask a ha erm difficult question."

I honestly get turned on by either one. Love getting into my guy's clothes though. Just this odd thing with me, I like wearing my man's stuff. Of course I wear my wife's jeans ... and sometimes inadvertently happen to wear her skivvies. She has those funky ones called 'boy shorts'. I hate those, they look like guy boxers.

"Honey, you're wearing my panties again."

"No wonder your knickers are in a knot, huh?"

I love slow stripteases.

darkeyes
Feb 8, 2010, 7:59 AM
Las nite me best m8 an 'er partner stopped ova at our place.. we got the kids 2 bed we had a few luffly lil drinkies an chatted till the wee small hours. Neva cleva on sunday nite wen we hav work next mornin but ther ya r..

L8 on we all got inta our jim jams an reddy for bed so we cud zoom off weneva.. me m8's partner came down stairs not in jammies or outsized button shirt or owt like that.. wot she came down in wos a large South African rugby shirt wich reached don 2 middle a 'er thighs.. God..me jus bout orgasmed on spot.. hav known this girl for 5 or 6 years now an hav often seen 'er in shirts an jammies.. but hav NEV EV seen 'er look quite so deeelish in nite wear.. 'er bein tallish helped cos me is a sucker for tall girls asya may well kno... but wos reelly almos made speechless by the gorgesness a the site wich met me eyes..

Fgcexpl
Feb 8, 2010, 9:33 AM
definetely oversized tshirt. And I agree, if mine is soo much more exciting. Naked bodies always excite, but I agree, distractly partially covered body, as if exciting was not the purpose, but an involuntary consequence is the best for the eros. That's why I am not much into lingerie show off: it's purpose is blunt and open.

A girls walking around loosely covered, revealing her shapes, oblivious of her seducing eroticism, or a man package been only gently brushed by a light sheet, or a lose underwear, its elastic softly kept below the hairline by a fit abdomen and a good base.... art!

luvnit3003
Feb 8, 2010, 9:39 AM
I would prefer both my men and women to be dressed in sexy lingerie. Sooo sexy!!

luvnit

darkeyes
Feb 8, 2010, 11:04 AM
I would prefer both my men and women to be dressed in sexy lingerie. Sooo sexy!!

luvnit

Men dressed in sexy lingerie?? Contradiction in terms innit?:tong:

matterinhand
Feb 8, 2010, 11:44 AM
Of those two I'd have to say the shirt, covering enough to get my mid working as to what (if anything) she's wearing underneath.

BUT I'm a big supporter of comfortable underwear too. Stuff she's worn before, found good to wear, and is happy for me to see her semi-nude in.
I'd sooner see her in that than fancy red and black lingerie.

2for1forfun
Feb 8, 2010, 9:32 PM
lingerie.

I love the way boobs pop out of a nice fitting top

void()
Feb 9, 2010, 2:56 AM
Las nite me best m8 an 'er partner stopped ova at our place.. we got the kids 2 bed we had a few luffly lil drinkies an chatted till the wee small hours. Neva cleva on sunday nite wen we hav work next mornin but ther ya r..

L8 on we all got inta our jim jams an reddy for bed so we cud zoom off weneva.. me m8's partner came down stairs not in jammies or outsized button shirt or owt like that.. wot she came down in wos a large South African rugby shirt wich reached don 2 middle a 'er thighs.. God..me jus bout orgasmed on spot.. hav known this girl for 5 or 6 years now an hav often seen 'er in shirts an jammies.. but hav NEV EV seen 'er look quite so deeelish in nite wear.. 'er bein tallish helped cos me is a sucker for tall girls asya may well kno... but wos reelly almos made speechless by the gorgesness a the site wich met me eyes..

Void grins, nods and chuckles.

Bets youse coulda ated 'er wit de spoon. Used to know a gal like that once, always surprising ya with something new, always making drop ya jaw and trip ova ya tongue.

"she's buried out back but I still her bitchin'" *lol* Nah, she just got tired of me. I think it was something to do with ice having the opposite effect on me. "You get horny!!! Eeeeek!!!"
"Um, well ... er ... yeah. Besides, ice there turns to water, relax and enjoy the ride honey."

Lasted about two weeks, then she wound up having issues with job, issues with a friend, issues with the tissues .... (sigh) "Gal, too much issues." "yeah, sorry." "Don't be, go free."

darkeyes
Feb 9, 2010, 3:20 AM
Voidie hun..she me best m8's partner..an not so long bak yep..cudda eated 'er ok... not wiv spoon exactly.. tee hee. But ya jus don wiv m8's partners do ya?? An ne way..me a gud girl these days... it that or hav Naggy on me case!!!!!!:rolleyes:

69luvr
May 13, 2010, 2:32 PM
I like women in tight sweaters showing lots of cleavage and tight jeans. I like a guy in jeans and no t-shirt.

Canticle
May 13, 2010, 6:31 PM
A guy, wearing a cap, denim shirt and casual trousers, smiling at me, from across the sea (and boy, what a smile), and making me laugh and laugh, steering me away from tears and whispering things to me, that made me blush. Sighs...Oh, well.....and wipes away a tear.

smedley7387
Jun 27, 2010, 2:34 PM
basketball shorts and a tank

ph1ll1eguy04
Jun 27, 2010, 3:52 PM
Oversized shirt and nothing else definately!

citystyleguy
Jun 27, 2010, 9:02 PM

i prefer '...nothing...', but if either one is wearing something, the oversized shirt, or if not available, an oversized tee can do very well!

Northerner
Jun 27, 2010, 9:14 PM
I like both, but have always been partial to a lady in one of my XL Tee shirts.

Some years back I had the pleasure of going out with a tall (6') attractive lady with very long legs. She wore short shorts and a man's shirt that ended just below the shorts. It looked for all the world like she had no pants on, and got a LOT of attention :-)