PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the Aneros?

james4u4ever
Feb 2, 2010, 11:26 PM
I was just curious how well the Aneros worked? Has anyone tried it??

Thanks!

roy m cox
Feb 3, 2010, 12:41 AM
"erfs' i want one looks like it would be fun i just love toys :bigrin:

TXLonestarTX69
Feb 3, 2010, 6:28 AM
I have one and it's great! I have not yet experienced the prostate "super orgasm", but I will tell you that the feeling is awesome, especially right at the moment of orgasm. Mind blowing.

james4u4ever
Feb 3, 2010, 11:12 AM
I have one and it's great! I have not yet experienced the prostate "super orgasm", but I will tell you that the feeling is awesome, especially right at the moment of orgasm. Mind blowing.

So, you think it's worth getting? Which model do you have? Thanks!

oldbone
Feb 3, 2010, 1:58 PM
I'm also interested in the Aneros and would like to hear user's opinions.

curiouslibidos
Feb 3, 2010, 2:39 PM
I have tried more than one of these toys :tongue: and can highly recommend them. Have had excellent results with their MGX. The larger size of the Progasm might seem appealing but just doesn't hit the mark and is more difficult to "hold" onto. Without question one of the best toys I've ever purchased.

mikey3000
Feb 3, 2010, 5:16 PM
Big fan of the Aneros. Took a couple of trys to get used to it, but when you do, and the explosive orgasm happens, God, does it ever!!!! The first time I was left shaking for almost an hour afterwards. Totally worth the $$.

Now slow and steady wins the race. :bigrin:

mrplayfuluk
Feb 7, 2010, 12:46 PM
the best boy toy on the market... Buy it. The super O comes when you're relaxed and patient or stoned. Your choice.

roy m cox
Feb 8, 2010, 1:30 AM
i have to see if my boyfriend will buy me one :bigrin:

RIfitbiguy
Feb 8, 2010, 1:56 AM
the Aneros feels great, really enhances orgasms, and intensifies, ejaculate volume! i have the Maximus model