PDA

View Full Version : Our Kate :}

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 2, 2010, 1:11 PM
M'loves. our Kate will be undergoing a Hysterectomy today. Those of us who know Kate knows that she is a warm, kind, loving lady, and she's always there for one of Us when we need it, with a smile and a laugh. Will you join me in sending her good some encouragement, healing thoughts, best wishes, and prayers for a speedy recovery?

I told her I'd be right beside her as she went under, and that she'd hear my naughty chuckle in her ear and that she'd feel the warmth of my hand in her's. Its a good think I dont have the number to her hospital room..I'd call and give her a mental hug...lol
My the Spirits look out for you my friend and help you in a speedy recovery.
Your Cat

still_shy
Feb 2, 2010, 1:36 PM
Sweet Kate,

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through surgery and recovery.

Love Hillary

MarieDelta
Feb 2, 2010, 1:40 PM
Dearest Kate,

My thoughts are with you. ***Hugs***

12voltman59
Feb 2, 2010, 2:02 PM
I wish ya all the best Miss (miz) Kate---my fave Steel Magnolia----in your procedure going off well.

My mom and a few other ladies in my life went through this--and they wound up feeling much better and have had many years of good health as a result---

Take care Kate!!!

darkeyes
Feb 2, 2010, 2:07 PM
We talkin Mumsy 'ere?? God..how cum me don kno?? ((((((((((((((((Mumsy))))))))))))).. bout time we had nice long chinwag... been ages... u jus get betta an if the buggas don treatya rite then u jus tell me.. then the sods r in rite trubble...

Get well me kwik luffly... will try an not bounce onya knee like wen me wos a babba 2 hard an hurtya..

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 3, 2010, 12:04 AM
Oh come on ya'll..I know theres more then just 4 of us that know and love Kate! Grrrrr..
Cat

TwylaTwobits
Feb 3, 2010, 12:30 AM
Omg poor Kate, hope you feel better soon dear. I love reading your posts and will never forget the fact you helped me come to terms with being straight partner of a bi male.

rissababynta
Feb 3, 2010, 12:34 AM
I love you Kate! I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible.

Falke
Feb 3, 2010, 12:46 AM
Kate,

I hope all goes well!

Hephaestion
Feb 3, 2010, 4:28 AM
Good luck Kate. Speedy recovery.

H.

SJ37AndSteph
Feb 3, 2010, 5:12 AM
Kate my prayers are with u and hope u have a speedy recovery i know what its like with what ur going through i had one done yrs ago.. will be thinking of u and praying u have a full and speedy recovery

Hugs
Sweet Juices

Georgie_Girl
Feb 3, 2010, 8:31 AM
Good luck! :)

Realist
Feb 3, 2010, 8:38 AM
Anyone heard how Kate's doing?

curious married m
Feb 3, 2010, 10:22 AM
Just a quick update on Kate.
All went well with surgery and she is in recovery and came through fine.

darkeyes
Feb 3, 2010, 11:06 AM

:) Triff.. big kissie for Mumsie... muahhhh!!!!

12voltman59
Feb 3, 2010, 11:19 AM
GREAT!!!! Glad to hear that Miz Kate is doing fine--I figured she would be fine!!!!

Hoselvr
Feb 3, 2010, 12:34 PM
Love you Kate! Get better soon.

Bi-Zarro
Feb 3, 2010, 1:54 PM
Kate! Kate! She's so great! Makes me want to mastur.... ;)

Luv ya lady!

mikey3000
Feb 3, 2010, 5:23 PM
^^ So freakin funny!!!! Best laugh I had in ages!!! You always kill me Bi-Zarro.

Sweet Kate, all the best for a speedy recovery.

Annika L
Feb 3, 2010, 6:54 PM
Kate, you have my very best wishes for a quick and complete recovery...you deserve for this to be as smooth as possible!

Long Duck Dong
Feb 3, 2010, 7:04 PM
sighs, no more lil kates running around.... the future of the site is at stake....cat and darkeyes... you need to save the future of the site :tong:

texasman6172003
Feb 3, 2010, 7:44 PM
Kate ,My Dear friend,I hope you a recovering well like Cmm said you were. I love ya,My Dear Friend:)... Take care Hon....

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 3, 2010, 8:02 PM
Re: Our Kate :}
sighs, no more lil kates running around.... the future of the site is at stake....cat and darkeyes... you need to save the future of the site

LOol Hell No! Kate would want us to keep on being our own naughyt and rambuncious selves, as always! Frannie and I would keep this site running smoothly, and maybe a little amok now and then..LMAO

ROAD TRIP! We need to go converge on kate's house, bring her lots of delicious nummies to feast upon, and let our wit and craziness make her smile and feel better right away. What with Voltie's wit and charm, Show's philosophies, Allbi's naughtiness, Tex's BBQ, and my silly nature, we could have her as right as rain in no time!

What would YOU add to make Kate laugh and feel better?
(Actually, seeing a couple of our girls in cute lil maid's outfits, or the guys in Cabana Boy gear waiting on Kate hand and foot, endulging in her Every whim would be quite nice, personally).....LOL
Cat

Doggiestyle
Feb 3, 2010, 11:29 PM
Re: Our Kate :}
sighs, no more lil kates running around.... the future of the site is at stake....cat and darkeyes... you need to save the future of the site

LOol Hell No! Kate would want us to keep on being our own naughyt and rambuncious selves, as always! Frannie and I would keep this site running smoothly, and maybe a little amok now and then..LMAO

ROAD TRIP! We need to go converge on kate's house, bring her lots of delicious nummies to feast upon, and let our wit and craziness make her smile and feel better right away. What with Voltie's wit and charm, Show's philosophies, Allbi's naughtiness, Tex's BBQ, and my silly nature, we could have her as right as rain in no time!

What would YOU add to make Kate laugh and feel better?
(Actually, seeing a couple of our girls in cute lil maid's outfits, or the guys in Cabana Boy gear waiting on Kate hand and foot, endulging in her Every whim would be quite nice, personally).....LOL
Cat

WOW,,,,If I ever get sick (or slick), I know who I'll invite to my "get well party"

Uhhhhh, say now,,,, What if I have a "hart on attack" !!! Would that work??? Would I be eligible for a bit of Mouth to Mouth inspiration???
So, when you get done with Kate, just remember,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I do hope for you a speedy and plesant recovery girl.

Now this is something that I could look foward to ...... Your friend, :doggie:

AdamKadmon43
Feb 3, 2010, 11:48 PM
Glad all went well Kate. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Yes, yes.... I know.... you and I have not gotten along all that well (primarily because, on occasion, I tend to be a jerk and an ass ), but I still love you anyhow.... And I care.

bret5668
Feb 4, 2010, 12:25 AM
Glad all went well with your surgery Kate, best wishes for a speedy recovery...oh BTW...your going to have to come back to us to collect that giant bag of M&M's I owe you :bigrin::bounce:

Thank You cmm for the update.

Waltzing_Matilda
Feb 4, 2010, 1:46 AM
Blessings and Love to you Kate and wishes for a quick and healthy recovery.
Love ya and hope you're not in too much pain :(.

Best to you always,
Mati

Doggie_Wood
Feb 4, 2010, 6:37 AM

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO ! ! ! !

I'm glad your doing better and everything came out OK Kate (no pun intended). You know I luffs ya Kate - you'll be up and prancin' around in no time. MMUUUAAAAHHHHHH!

Doggie :doggie:

Canticle
Feb 4, 2010, 9:12 AM
Kate, I am glad that your surgery has gone well and I hope that you will make a complete, but not too speedy recovery.....take time to heal properly and do not over do things.

It is the build up to any surgery, which gives one the most to worry about, but when the outcome will improve ones help, then the worry will have been worthwhile. ot knowing what is wrong is worse and now you have hopefully had any problems sorted out.

Blessings sent.....and truly meant.

curious married m
Feb 8, 2010, 8:34 AM
Just an update. Got a message from Kate this morning. She got home Friday and although tired, She is on the mend. I am sure she will be back soon giving us a HARD time. He He LOL Sorry the old Perv slipped in.
CMM

TwylaTwobits
Feb 8, 2010, 8:40 AM
Awesome, glad to hear she's doing well and recovering nicely.

onewhocares
Feb 8, 2010, 9:01 AM
Dear Kate.....

SO glad that you are on the mend. Recovering from a stay in the hospital is not always fun..hard work to get back up to speed. I know you will be back to you wonderful self in a jiffy. My thoughts are with you....Love,

Belle

Bluebiyou
Feb 8, 2010, 11:05 AM
Dear Kate,
I understand, and read between the lines.
You shall be in my incessant prayers, in the weeks to come.
My best to you and Beau.

Blue
or
in light of the recent superbowl victory,
Bleaux

curious married m
Feb 11, 2010, 9:33 AM
LOL She's Lurking and is baaaacccck. A good sign Kate.
We miss you. Get well soon.

Hugs CMM

darkeyes
Feb 11, 2010, 9:36 AM

Hugs CMM

Brill Goat Face!!.. U jus let mumsie kno..me bootie is missin bouncin on 'er knee like me did wen me wos a babba!!! Luffya Mumsie..u jus take time an get betta soon.... huggles kissies an lotsa an lotsa luff!!!:tong:

rissababynta
Feb 11, 2010, 11:25 AM

Hugs CMM

Yaaaay! I love you Kate. Can't wait til you start giving us your two cents again.

Hephaestion
Feb 11, 2010, 2:56 PM
Joining the mass of well wishers here. Glad you are on the mend.

H.

allbimyself
Feb 11, 2010, 3:21 PM
Brill Goat Face!!.. U jus let mumsie kno..me bootie is missin bouncin on 'er knee like me did wen me wos a babba!!! Luffya Mumsie..u jus take time an get betta soon.... huggles kissies an lotsa an lotsa luff!!!:tong:

Now fran, kate needs some time to recover before she can bounce you. If your bootie needs attention I'll be happy to provide it...

Hurry back, kate. The inmates in chat need scolding!

csrakate
Feb 11, 2010, 3:39 PM

Hugs CMM
LOL, CMM.....yes I am lurking...at least as of this morning! I am so touched by all of the kind words and thoughts that have been posted. Thank you all so much!!! I am getting my strength back slowly but surely and should be back to chatting very soon! Until then, thanks again to everyone! I miss all of you!!! HUGS!!!

Love,
Kate

fred fencesitter
Feb 11, 2010, 3:54 PM
Glad to hear that you are recovering!

**Peg**
Feb 11, 2010, 5:28 PM
good to see a post from you kate, welcome home.

Peg:)

darkeyes
Feb 11, 2010, 5:56 PM
Now fran, kate needs some time to recover before she can bounce you. If your bootie needs attention I'll be happy to provide it...

Hurry back, kate. The inmates in chat need scolding!

Sumhow don think it wud b me bootie bouncin but gettin bounced wudn it now Allbi?? Bit concerned bout wich leg it wud b used durin the bouncin an all...:eek::rolleyes: Middle stump mayb? :tong: Wud b a stump cos me wud b bringin Cleave 2 protect a me honour...:bigrin:

Mumsy?? Wenyas bak 2 bein tip top..hit 'im..

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 11, 2010, 6:28 PM
Yaaaayyy! There's our Kate! Welcome Home Sweetie.. and dont listen to Allbi..I've been InCredibly good while you were gone..lol
Hugzzzz(Gentle ones even) :wiggle2:
Yer good Cat

allbimyself
Feb 12, 2010, 12:16 PM
Sumhow don think it wud b me bootie bouncin but gettin bounced wudn it now Allbi?? Bit concerned bout wich leg it wud b used durin the bouncin an all...:eek::rolleyes: Middle stump mayb? :tong: Wud b a stump cos me wud b bringin Cleave 2 protect a me honour...:bigrin:

Mumsy?? Wenyas bak 2 bein tip top..hit 'im..

Honor? What honor?

darkeyes
Feb 12, 2010, 12:25 PM
Honor? What honor?

Will ansa that wenya finally decide 2 learn 2 spell the word...:tong:;)

.. an wen me can finally work out wot it means...:bigrin:

12voltman59
Feb 12, 2010, 12:45 PM
I am glad to hear that you are well on the mend, Kate.

Just take it easy and come back when ya can!!

CuddlyKate
Feb 12, 2010, 1:08 PM
Its good to know that you are on the way to recovery and fitness, Kate. Take it easy and I hope it won't be too long before you are back to your old self.:)

CuddlyKate
Feb 12, 2010, 1:09 PM
Honor? What honor?

There are those in this world who know exactly what you are getting at Allbi.:tong:

CuddlyKate
Feb 12, 2010, 1:12 PM
There are those in this world who know exactly what you are getting at Allbi.:tong:

Aren't there Frances dear?:bigrin:

allbimyself
Feb 12, 2010, 4:34 PM

Actually, our dear wee lass has honor in her own way, maybe not in the way she originally meant it here. Also, she is most honorable.

And I would be honored with a bit o' fran bounce in my knee :bigrin:

Gleekybaby
Feb 13, 2010, 3:24 AM
Hey mumma Kate!
Hope you are doing better!
Love ya lots n lots!

darkeyes
Feb 13, 2010, 6:29 AM
Actually, our dear wee lass has honor in her own way, maybe not in the way she originally meant it here. Also, she is most honorable.

And I would be honored with a bit o' fran bounce in my knee :bigrin:

God Allbi.. me wakes up wiv bad hangova an then me reads this... had 2 read it 3 times 4 it sunk in.. so all me sez is... awwwwwwwwww... ty me darlin'.. ya's touched me moren me can say.... :). K mayb ther wos a lil sting in tale.. but can liv wiv that.. tee hee..:bigrin:

Now bout bouncin on ya knee?? Cosyas been so nice.. we'll let that particular suicide note pass..;)

An 2 end.. an get bak on thread.. brill 2 cya postin Mumsie.. ya mus b feelin bit betta.. jus hope ya hav sum 1 2 slave afta ya wile ya in convalescence.. if not..Allbi seems 2 hav nowt betta 2 do... ;) Luffya..:)

Realist
Feb 13, 2010, 7:59 AM
Nice to see you back, Sweet Lady!

MarieDelta
Feb 13, 2010, 12:54 PM
Welcome Back dear Kate, *hugs*

void()
Feb 13, 2010, 2:07 PM
"Re: Our Kate :}
sighs, no more lil kates running around.... the future of the site is at stake....cat and darkeyes... you need to save the future of the site "

Sexist ass! I want to spawn eggs and save our site. But nnnnnnnnooooooo, you gotta go and let womins do it.

Hope you're doing better csr. :)

wanderingrichard
Feb 13, 2010, 9:13 PM
shit. my apologies for late well wishes, Kate. my fault for being in the current situation i am in and not participating more.

again, late thoughts of well wishes to you.
rich

jamieknyc
Feb 14, 2010, 9:57 AM
Late well wishes too, I only found out about this after the fact.

Get well soon!

Doggie_Wood
Feb 14, 2010, 11:10 AM
glad to see ya starting to feel 'bit better Kate! Come in when ya can and feel up to it. Until then, rest well and get yer strength up - with cmm, voltie allbi and Fran, you're gonna need it :tongue: ;)

BTW - Happy Valentines Day love.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk280/lvflamingos/HappyValentinesDay.jpg

curious married m
Feb 14, 2010, 1:49 PM
glad to see ya starting to feel 'bit better Kate! Come in when ya can and feel up to it. Until then, rest well and get yer strength up - with cmm, voltie allbi and Fran, you're gonna need it :tongue: ;)

BTW - Happy Valentines Day love.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk280/lvflamingos/HappyValentinesDay.jpg

MOI

Now the other's I agree Doggy. LOL

CMM :angel::angel::angel::angel:

And a big Heart On for you on Valentine's Day too, Kate

darkeyes
Feb 14, 2010, 2:02 PM
MOI

Now the other's I agree Doggy. LOL

CMM :angel::angel::angel::angel:

And a big Heart On for you on Valentine's Day too, Kate

Ole fool.. Mumsie knos zactly who is trubble an needs sortin..an is certainly neva me...:angel::bigrin:

Doggie_Wood
Feb 14, 2010, 8:44 PM
Ole fool.. Mumsie knos zactly who is trubble an needs sortin..an is certainly neva me...:angel::bigrin:

De Nile is a river somers, me thinks :tongue:

Angel1980
Feb 14, 2010, 9:02 PM
i will pray for you and keep you in my thoughts ...

1bimmwis
Feb 14, 2010, 9:21 PM
I am so glad that Kate is doing well now.....and it will be a grand welcome when she returns to us....

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 14, 2010, 11:42 PM
Hey Fran? Tell Kate I've been a good girl whilst she's been gone, would ya please? (Shup Allbi) lol:tongue:
Cat 0:}

darkeyes
Feb 15, 2010, 4:59 AM
Hey Fran? Tell Kate I've been a good girl whilst she's been gone, would ya please? (Shup Allbi) lol:tongue:
Cat 0:}

We kno who Kate is gonna havta giv thick ears 2 Cat.. an we 2 r quite safe tyvm... howeva... not 2 sure bout Curio an Allbi... think its moren a thick ear they gonna get wen Mumsie is up 2 it....... an me cant wait.. tee hee:bigrin:

darkeyes
Feb 15, 2010, 5:01 AM
De Nile is a river somers, me thinks :tongue:

..an Mumsie will deal wiv u in gud time an all...;):tong: