PDA

View Full Version : How Many: Guys vs. Girls

fredtyg
Feb 2, 2010, 10:41 AM
The comment our troll made regarding me having sex with men more than women got me thinking. I think I've been with more women than men but I'm not real sure so I thought I'd try and figure it out.

Yeah, I know. Nearly impossible to remember them all, but I'll give it a shot. I'll list all that I remember and make a note (Mx) when it involved multiple times with the same person. Too bad frames aren't allowed here. I'd prefer to list men in one column and gals in the other one. Oh well. Unk means I can't remember name:

Girls: First one..Debbie(I was 14, she was 18). Cheri. Denise. Sam(really). Unk.Unk(Mx). Audrey(Mx). Unk. Heather. Dorothy(Mx). Phyliss. Unk. Unk. Debbie. Cathy. Kathy(Mx- most memorable as she enjoyed anal sex as I do). Unk. Veronica(Mx). Unk. Gloria(Mx). Unk. Wife(Mx). Marie. Sarah. Debbie. Kate.

Total: 26 gals. You could probably add in 3 or 4 I'm not remembering.

Guys (I'll list both anal or oral sex encounters): First one...age 10'ish..Tim(Mx). At age 14...Phil. Around age 19 first adult sex was Unknown, 17 year old picked me up. Next...Greg (black stud- oral only). Bill(Mx- lived together and had anal at least every other night for 3 months). Jack(Mx). Unk. Gene. Gene and his boyfriend. A different Gene. Bill(Mx). Fred(Mx) Unk. Unk. Griz. Dave. Matt. Unk. Unk. Unk.

Total: 20 guys and, as with the gals, some guys I had sex with multiple times. You can probably throw in 3 or 4 more I'm not remembering.

So, as best I can remember, I've been with more gals than guys. However, I certainly lean more towards homo (I have no problem referring to myself as one) as my sexual experiences with men were the most memorable to me. One exception being Kathy and I remember her, I think, because she really enjoyed anal sex as I did.

The one wild card in this whole analysis is what I would of done if I could go back and do it all over? If I could start over again, and assuming going back the more permissive attitude we have today would exist then, I'd most likely have been with many more guys than gals. But I still wouldn't pass up on the gals.

fredtyg
Feb 3, 2010, 10:02 AM
It would be interesting to see what you define as gay.

I've said numerous times I identify as pretty much homo, but I'm sexually attracted to more women than I am men. As I've said before, if you showed me 1000 women, I'd likely want to jump the bones of 995 of them. Do that with 1000 men and I'd only find 5 of sexual interest.

Just yesterday I saw a hot, dike looking chick at the drug store that had me staring. What a hottie! If I didn't have a screwed up weenie I'd of banged her in a minute, assuming she'd have let me.

void()
Feb 6, 2010, 5:22 PM
The comment our troll made regarding me having sex with men more than women got me thinking. I think I've been with more women than men but I'm not real sure so I thought I'd try and figure it out.

Yeah, I know. Nearly impossible to remember them all, but I'll give it a shot. I'll list all that I remember and make a note (Mx) when it involved multiple times with the same person. Too bad frames aren't allowed here. I'd prefer to list men in one column and gals in the other one. Oh well. Unk means I can't remember name:

Girls: First one..Debbie(I was 14, she was 18). Cheri. Denise. Sam(really). Unk.Unk(Mx). Audrey(Mx). Unk. Heather. Dorothy(Mx). Phyliss. Unk. Unk. Debbie. Cathy. Kathy(Mx- most memorable as she enjoyed anal sex as I do). Unk. Veronica(Mx). Unk. Gloria(Mx). Unk. Wife(Mx). Marie. Sarah. Debbie. Kate.

Total: 26 gals. You could probably add in 3 or 4 I'm not remembering.

Guys (I'll list both anal or oral sex encounters): First one...age 10'ish..Tim(Mx). At age 14...Phil. Around age 19 first adult sex was Unknown, 17 year old picked me up. Next...Greg (black stud- oral only). Bill(Mx- lived together and had anal at least every other night for 3 months). Jack(Mx). Unk. Gene. Gene and his boyfriend. A different Gene. Bill(Mx). Fred(Mx) Unk. Unk. Griz. Dave. Matt. Unk. Unk. Unk.

Total: 20 guys and, as with the gals, some guys I had sex with multiple times. You can probably throw in 3 or 4 more I'm not remembering.

So, as best I can remember, I've been with more gals than guys. However, I certainly lean more towards homo (I have no problem referring to myself as one) as my sexual experiences with men were the most memorable to me. One exception being Kathy and I remember her, I think, because she really enjoyed anal sex as I did.

The one wild card in this whole analysis is what I would of done if I could go back and do it all over? If I could start over again, and assuming going back the more permissive attitude we have today would exist then, I'd most likely have been with many more guys than gals. But I still wouldn't pass up on the gals.

I read this and can't help laughing.

Sorry if that bothers you. But I have a few reasons for laughing.

1. What does it matter how many of which?

2. Adage: "Those who do don't speak, those who speak don't."

3. Entertainment is nice if it's spontaneous and not scripted.

4. I'm the Fool of the Tarot.

5. Laughing hurts and I'd rather feel something.

Not that it is needed but here goes anyway.

I'm bisexual. The definition I use means that I can love and have sex with a man or woman, or both together. I'm also married to a great woman. She does a fine job of understanding me, even when I don't.

It didn't matter to her how many guys or gals I'd been with. Didn't matter to me about her past either. We love one another and plan on staying together.

Does it matter? No, not really in the larger scheme of things. You just have to laugh.

FredinSJ
Feb 19, 2010, 8:44 PM
LANGDON CHART: A chart which indicates a person's current and past sexual partners, and all their current and past sexual partners, and so on. Etymology: Coined by Sociologist, Kevin Langdon in the 1960s. ______________________________________

As the riddle states, "name a four letter word for sex?"

The mind spins with the usual stuff. . .

however, the correct answer is TALK.

We as a couple did a LANGDON CHART of all our former lovers. We recalled most of their names and all were nice. About 24 partners each, some M, some F, and it's the VOICE OF EXPERIENCE when you can look back and TALK freely about--- "He really did me good, this way......... slurp!!"

The "second & third tier partners" weren't important, but we did know a few of the them, too. Friends & acquaintances. Then we ROLE PLAY by assuming their names and MAN IS IT HOT!

........... Anybody else do this LIST OF PRIOR LOVERS, for lovemaking fun??

-FredInSJ