PDA

View Full Version : The misadventures of the lil mobster (part 4)

rdy2go
Jan 31, 2010, 11:54 AM
The final chapter. This is a dozie!
Little Tony was walking in the hallway in his house, while passing by his parents room he heard a terrible racket!. Moaning and grunting and screaming, it perplexed him so he opened the door and saw his parents having sex.
'Dad! Dad!" he screamed, "What are you doing to my mother! You're going to hurt her!" Tony's father just looked at him, smiled and kept right on going.
"Dad!" Tony screamed, tears begining to well up in his eyes. "Stop hurting my mother!" Tony's dad just looked at him and continued.
Crying, Tony left the room running down the hall screaming, "He's hurting mom, he's hurting mom!"
When his parents finished, Tony's mother said to her husband, "You need to find Tony and have a talk with him, something like this could have a negative effect on him."
"Yeah, yeah." Tony's dad said. He got dressed and set out to find his son to set the record straight. He looked all over the house for Tony but could not find him. Finally he went to the apartment in the basement where Tony's grandmother lived. As he aproached the door he could hear the grandmother hollering and screaming. "My God!" he thought, "She's having a heart attack!" He bolted through the door and saw Tony on top of his grandmother humping away. "Tony! You little bastard get off of your grandmother." He yelled. He picked Tony up and yelled, "What in the name of God do you think your doing! Explain yourself!"
"Humph!" said Tony, "It's not so funny when it's your mother is it?"