PDA

View Full Version : How big is too big? A question for the ladies

anuke
Jan 31, 2010, 11:46 AM
When asking ladies just how big/small they like a penis, us guys always receive the same response - first a giggle then a "oh I don't know", " and "a blade of grass also tickles" or "you are just perfect" etc. So ladies - give it to the guys - What's small and is it ever too big?

TwylaTwobits
Jan 31, 2010, 1:53 PM
Literally it's not the size that matters, although I'm blessed my partner is bigger than average but still fits, it's how it's used.

Obviously if it's painful it's too big, if you can't feel a thing it's too small. In between there are a world of ways to make the most of any size.

jeannie_TG
Jan 31, 2010, 2:06 PM
everyone is different. some like them small, some like them big and some are indifferent to the size. as long as the man can use it well enough many are fine with it. there really is no single answer for your question.

Giggles100
Jan 31, 2010, 2:47 PM
I think (straight) men think about penis size alot more than women do :).

Technique. confidence and sexiness are probably more important :bigrin:. Think of it from a guys perspective.... would you rather a girl with huge boobies and no idea how to turn tricks? Or a girl with smaller boobies who has the confidence. technique and knows what she wants :bigrin:.

From a gay perspective too large is not good at all :(.

Karasel
Jan 31, 2010, 3:05 PM
Well, I like big ones. But it all depends on how they use it. I am very happy if it is anywhere between 8-11 inches... But that's just me.

I'm perfectly fine with average or above average size. Once it gets too small to feel, then that's a problem for me.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 31, 2010, 3:13 PM
I agree, technique And the person matters most. But if you are going "Is it in yet?" it may be a tad too smallish. But on the other hand if a cock is tickling your tonsils from the inside, then it may be a touch too big....lol
Seriously loves, if its painful, it may be too big, so put your safety and comfort first.
Some men can have a smallish cock, but oh my, do they know what to do with it....Size isnt everything..;)
Cat

_Joe_
Jan 31, 2010, 3:21 PM
If during Anal Sex it tickles your tonsils... TOO BIG.

Billys_gurl
Jan 31, 2010, 6:12 PM
My hubby asked me that ALOT when we first did it and for a while after we got married. I was a promiscuious girl and he had only been with his ex-wife.
I constantly got 'Am I as big as some of your others' 'Did I do good' and all those typical questions. I finally told him that it didn't matter, I married him and no one else. He's a little above average and he fills me up good. I have been with a guy that was small but GOD he more than made up for it!

onewhocares
Jan 31, 2010, 7:13 PM
As I have ready above, I must agree. It is not the size of the equipment, but rather the satisfaction of the job the operator is doing. I must, however, agree with Joe....if you have to ask...."Is it in yet?" is not a good sign. I have had lovers who are older, smaller, and perhaps not able to maintain their solidity as the twenty year olds who are well endowed....sorry boys...I will take the older more experienced lover of imperfection every time.

Belle

Doggiestyle
Jan 31, 2010, 8:07 PM
:bigrin: Well ya know that there are two kinds out in this world,,,,those that will walk up to ya and just stick it in ya!!!
And then there's that type that'll stick it in ya, and then walk up to ya!!! :yikes2:

Just thought that you might like to know. Your friend, :doggie:

Billys_gurl
Jan 31, 2010, 8:30 PM
Woof Doggie! I knew guys on both ends of THATspectrum. Now if i could find me a gf that stayed wet i'd be all set.:tongue:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 31, 2010, 11:36 PM
I've Had big, and sometimes it isnt all its cracked up to be, believe me. Skill and technique and the way its used makes Biiig brownie points. Its not Just all about the cock as it is about the Man beHind that cock...lol
And if he has Other digital an oral skills, he can curl my claws Anytime! lol
Cat:bigrin:

rissababynta
Feb 1, 2010, 9:47 AM
I've always had one general rule with this...if a guy is so big where the sex is uncomfortable, then it's too big. Besides that, I don't think that any actual set inches really mean anything. Everyone is different.

darkeyes
Feb 1, 2010, 11:24 AM
ehhhhh.. existence??? tee hee:tong::bigrin:

Well ya wudn 'spect me 2 say owt else wudyas??:tongue:

God me luffs this site..summa the threads don haff gimme a gud giggle..:bigrin: