PDA

View Full Version : Biphobia.... oh well

Giggles100
Jan 30, 2010, 2:38 PM
My flatmate just told me this:

"Bisexuals are just greedy bastards. You don't exist".

I'm sitting in the same room as her and feel really annoyed. Oh dear :(.

darkeyes
Jan 30, 2010, 3:02 PM
My flatmate just told me this:

"Bisexuals are just greedy bastards. You don't exist".

I'm sitting in the same room as her and feel really annoyed. Oh dear :(.

Don greedy peeps exist Gigsy? Bastards certainly do.. so if bi peeps r greedy bastards, by definition she mus accept that they exist... lil contradiction..;)

Giggles100
Jan 30, 2010, 3:14 PM
She's a racist. homophobic pig..... I sooooo need to move out :(

rissababynta
Jan 30, 2010, 3:29 PM
Wow...sounds like a hateful bitch :)

Giggles100
Jan 30, 2010, 4:12 PM
Wow...sounds like a hateful bitch :)

She has said sorry to be fair.....

Funny thing is I just assumed she knew because I so readily show up on gaydar........ She has no idea I wasn't straight.

Note to self...... never assume everyone has gaydar :bigrin:.

Karasel
Jan 30, 2010, 5:59 PM
Sounds to me that someone has had a boyfriend that left her for another guy... *shifty eyes towards Giggles's roommate*

Giggles100
Jan 30, 2010, 6:17 PM
Ye it kinda opened my eyes to the hate that's out there for anyone under the LGBT rainbow :(.....

We haven't talked about whether a guy left her though.... Good point :).

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 30, 2010, 7:29 PM
Just another case of someone not knowing what they're talking about, Sweetie. Is she jealous of us Greedy Bastards, er what? lol
Some people's children...sigh..:}
Cat

roy m cox
Jan 31, 2010, 12:21 AM
hehe i love being a greedy bastard you get the best of both worlds lol

find a different mate i would say and try to find a better one "gods" :2cents:

Darkside2009
Jan 31, 2010, 2:23 AM
Sounds as though you ate all her curly-wurlies, giggles you greedy *******. Ask her if a shag is out of the question then?

Long Duck Dong
Jan 31, 2010, 3:46 AM
cool, you do not exist, giggles100, guess that means that she is happy to pay your share of the rent and bills since you can't as you do not exist

Jackal
Jan 31, 2010, 6:52 AM
cool, you do not exist, giggles100, guess that means that she is happy to pay your share of the rent and bills since you can't as you do not exist

I like the way you think. Gig should pose that question. And she can apologize but what she's really sorry about is that you heard her, not that she said it or how she thinks of bisexuals. My dad has a saying, "Keep your mouth shut, because you never know who you're talking to."