PDA

View Full Version : would u help me?????????

naughty-slave-gurl
Mar 8, 2006, 5:28 PM
what do u think????? I would like to do a trip around the world to meet bi chat friends... and there is alot of you...... this is not a sex trip btw its simply to meet people..... but im 19 and poor... im guessing i can save a lil bit but woooould u help suport me??? like if ud like to meet me and have me stay with u would u help me pay for a ticket there?

let me know what u think.....

Flounder1967
Mar 8, 2006, 7:32 PM
NSG,

What are the costs? Once you make to the U.S. we would be able to help. Let us know.

Mrs. Taz
Mar 9, 2006, 1:05 AM
taz and I would be glad to help also, but we dont have the money to. I am sorry. we would like to meet you in person but we are short on money all the time ourselves. I hope you dont let that discorage you from visiting though.

csrakate
Mar 9, 2006, 3:00 AM
NSG,
What are you doing???? I thought you realized that you needed some help. Going on a trip such as this, living from hand to mouth...door to door...is by far, the very last thing you need to attempt right now!!! Sorry if I sound harsh...but YOU made a thread asking for help...YOU are the one that came to the room claiming to need some help...and now you are asking for funds to make a world wide trip to visit friends? Sweetie...get a grip...wake up and see the reality of your situation!!! You must excuse my dimestore diagnosis, but you seem rather manic right now...you are being grandiose and extremely careless. You are not thinking very straight right now...and i BEG you to reconsider!!!

Hugs,
Kate

rupertbare
Mar 9, 2006, 4:28 AM
(((((((((((NSG))))))))))))))

My dear girl, what are you thinking of!!!

You need to take the advice of your family doctor - GO see your counsellor - DISCUSS this idea with him/her. You said in chat that you are depressed and on medication for it but don't take them. Well, please, for YOUR sake DO!!!
They take time to become effective. Give them the time to begin working.

THEN, if you are well enough and your counsellor agrees to it - yes by ALL means take trip - travel - meet people. Just NOT yet!!

Like Kate, I may sound harsh here, but baby we CARE for you and everyone here is so very worried about you.

With love to you

Rupe :)

Driver 8
Mar 9, 2006, 6:36 AM
I've travelled to meet people I knew virtually, and I've carpooled to concerts and slept in spare bedrooms. (And some people here have done much more than that with people they've met online ;) )

However ... I'd advise you against what you're considering. You'd be "relying on the kindness of strangers," and that's never wise. What would you do if someone you stayed with turned out to be dangerous, and you didn't have the money to leave? And you're in a foreign country, with no one to turn to for help?

You can start planning and saving now for a budget world trip, and it's quite feasible (I've done some of that too) but it's one thing to research how to travel cheaply and plan to meet up with faraway friends and acquaintances during the trip, and another to trust your online acquaintances to provide financial support and help along the way.

ladydelanie
Mar 9, 2006, 9:23 AM
NSG,

Please my dear take the advice of the people in here that care about you and love you. First do so by loving yourself!
It's very important, as Kate and Rup have stated to take your meds.

We all care very much for one another in here, I am sure you can see that!!

Trust that you are getting good advice.
Be safe and think smart......Driver is correct, wayyyy to dangerous.
Give yourself some time for self healing. Be happy with YOU first!
Then and only then start thinking about wonderful adventures.

Life is full of surprises! Be make sure they are good ones! There are some things we do have control of love. Oneself, and what one chooses to do is just one!.......Be happy NSG, find your peace.

Wishing you the best........

Hugs! Ladyd

usedbear1950
Mar 9, 2006, 8:02 PM
My dear NSG (daughter),

I am disappointed in you. You promised to seek the help of your doctor and professional counseling. This latest plea for help is not for funds or a place to stay, it's a cry of pain. Everyone on this site has shown you that we care for you. We don't have a magic pill or wand that will make things right over night. I may be bi but I am not a fairy godfather. Rupertbare and Lady D have offered you loving adivce. Kate is screaming at the top of her lungs not out of malice but out of genuine concern for you. She is a mother in all the true and real sense of the word. She is screaming so that you will hear her beg you to seek the help you desparately need. So now let me add my voice. Kate is smarter than me but I can scream louder than her.
GET THE PROFESSIONAL HELP YOU NEED AND DO IT NOW!
And know this, the screams you hear are from the tears we shed for you. Neither Kate nor I would scream so loud at someone who wasn't worth the effort.
I love you as a father his daughter and Kate as a mother.
Some people come her for cyber sex...you just got a cyber telling to. Take it to the people who can really help you and make yourself well.
ur ever luvin
usedbear

Dmink
Mar 10, 2006, 1:16 AM
i will help you!

inthewoods
Mar 10, 2006, 11:47 AM
NSG

I have read some posts concerning you and it brought back many memories for me that are not good ones. I sat and cried while I read these posts, you need to stop all you are doing and seek some help. I have worked with many people that were dealing with mental issues like you are going through. I am not trying to scare you but simply speaking the truth. Just from some of the things you say and others have said you are in a very dangerous place right now.
Listen to what your friends are telling you GO FOR HELP NOW! Even if you have to check yourself into a hospital do so. From my past experiance you are not going to solve your troubles on your own and you are not going to get all the help you need by writing to a forum.
The best you can do is be concerned about yourself right now. A very wise teacher taught me, "Think about what you are thinking about". Every thing you do or write on this forum takes a thought proccess. Just from the last two posts you contradict yourself. You testify how sad and depressed you are and say you need help but then turn around and sound like you have not a care in the world by wanting to take a trip. It is clear that you are looking for sympathy for whatever reason but this is very destructive behavior that will become worse if you do not seek help from a therapist. Move your feet now your be stuck forever.

smurf111978
Mar 10, 2006, 12:35 PM
Hi NSG

I have read what mum, bear, driver, lady d and others have posted and I do agree with them. You do need to get help sweetie and you should be taking the meds your Dr gave you. I know taking tablets can be a pain in the backside at times, I often wish I didnt have to take mine but I do as I know I'll have a whole heap of probs if I dont.

As for traveling the world keep that as a goal maybe for when you have got yourself some help and on the mend. You could use the time to save up so you have some money for the trip. As Driver said to go stay with people you dont know and relying on them could put you at risk, at least if you save some money you can have some for emergencies.

I hope you dont think we ganging up on you, we are all very worried about you and want you to get the help you need to get better. Life is all to short sweetie, get yourself the help you need so you can enjoy life to the full.

Lots of Love & Hugs
Smurfie
xoxoxoxox