PDA

View Full Version : Twins!

Karasel
Jan 29, 2010, 7:48 PM
Hello, guys. :)

I just wanted to come here and announce that one of my dearest friends is pregnant with twins. We don't know what gender they are right now, but I am to be their God Mother when they are born.

I am helping the mother pick out names.

If you know of any, please post a name suggestion here. She really like Egyptian names FYI.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 29, 2010, 10:17 PM
Congrats Sweetie. Unfortunately I dont know any Egytian names. I only know Redneck names. How Bubba-tetti or Cletus-ses.....:bigrin::cool:
Gawd I needs Caffein...lol
Cat

TwylaTwobits
Jan 29, 2010, 11:24 PM
Well congrats to your friend, hard to offer any ideas when there is no clue on gender or what your friends personality is like. So...here's a link that might help.

http://www.whattoexpect.com/egyptian-baby-names.aspx

Karasel
Jan 30, 2010, 9:55 AM
Thanks. And the names doesn't HAVE to be Egyptian, those are just her favorite kind. As long as the name isn't common or over-used she'll like it.

So far I found one girl name that she likes: Lilith.

Hopefully at least one of them is a girl, we already have one name.

We have nothing for boy names, they are so hard.

Darkside2009
Jan 30, 2010, 1:44 PM
As long as the other name isn't Frasier the kid should be alright.

tenni
Jan 30, 2010, 2:19 PM
I have boy/girl fraternal twins as niece and nephew. A lot of people name their twins with the same first letter. My nephew's name is Logan and his sister is named Lacey. You could also ignore that trend and go with a different letter to start the boy's name.

One of the strange things about fraternal twins is that people were actually dumb enough to ask if they were identical when they were in the buggy as wee babies...duh...boy (in blue) & girl (in pink)...not identical..lol

darkeyes
Jan 30, 2010, 3:24 PM
Hello, guys. :)

I just wanted to come here and announce that one of my dearest friends is pregnant with twins. We don't know what gender they are right now, but I am to be their God Mother when they are born.

I am helping the mother pick out names.

If you know of any, please post a name suggestion here. She really like Egyptian names FYI.

The mos beautiful girl bein me eva knew wos a girl from the Lebanon called Aiesha (sumtimes spelt Ayesha in English). She wos moren beautiful.. she wos quite exquisite wivout a blemish on 'er skin an eyes 2 die for. She wos also quite 1a the nicest peeps me has ev known. Dunno bout the name bein Egyptian but its certainly eitha Arabic or Pharsee or summat from that parta the world. She had a yunga sister called Noor who looked very like 'er cept for havina a slitely more chubby nose an fuller lips.

Ther mum wos luffly 2 an wen me wos introduced 2 'er, me broke out sniggerin like a silly bitch. 'Er name wos Fatima an am soz.. but jus found the name all 2funny... took me sum gettin mesel outa trubble apologisin for wot musta been a rite insult an almos lost a gr8 friend ther an then. But she wos very nice bout it an Aiesha an me hugged an kissed an made up. Whew!!

rissababynta
Jan 30, 2010, 5:44 PM
What does this have anything to do with being bisexual at all?

Kara your title made me laugh! ;)

Not everything on this site has something to do with being bisexual.

Karasel
Jan 30, 2010, 5:52 PM
What does this have anything to do with being bisexual at all?

Kara your title made me laugh! ;)

Yup, there are a lot of non-bisexual related topics on the forums here.

LOL, the title could mean many things to the outsider.

If it is any consolation, both me and my friend who is having the twins are bisexual.

Darkside2009
Jan 30, 2010, 10:03 PM
I think she already informed us that both she and her friend, are bisexual.
Or were you worried that she hadn't come out of the closet to the Turkey Baster?

Aeisha I believe was the name of the female character in the Ryder Haggard book,'She'

Played by Ursula Andress in the film of the same name. Ursula then went on to play the part of Honey Ryder in the Bond Film, 'Dr No' with Sean Connery.

The iconic white bikini she wore in the Bond film, was sold in the last couple of years in New York for around $40,000.

See! I'm a mine of useless information.lol Dark Eyes would say I'm just useless, but who listens.

Darkside2009
Jan 31, 2010, 12:20 AM
Sigh! This Care in the Community just isn't working for you, is it.

She said the pregnant girl was her dearest friend, not her partner.

She also stated both she and her friend were bisexual.

This does not preclude her friend having either a boyfriend/husband or both.

FalconAngel
Jan 31, 2010, 1:13 AM
Did she have them from a male boyfriend or husband who has a penis, or a Turkey baster that was filled with semen?

Did you miss the part where she said that it was a dear friend (as in NOT girlfriend)?

You really need to pay attention when you respond to people's posts.

FalconAngel
Jan 31, 2010, 1:15 AM
Right.

Bisexuality does not preclude that her friend is not partnered to a lesbian and that they do not have a baster baby.

What difference does it make, how her friend got pregnant?

TwylaTwobits
Jan 31, 2010, 1:34 AM
It's amazing, if a thread isn't about sex or being bisexual that bothers, IsItAllOverMyFace, then just don't read it or post in it.

Now I think Lilith is lovely, hope your friend has a healthy pregnancy and delivers beautiful healthy babies that may or may not grow up to be bisexual.

12voltman59
Jan 31, 2010, 1:58 AM
It's amazing, if a thread isn't about sex or being bisexual that bothers, IsItAllOverMyFace, then just don't read it or post in it.

Now I think Lilith is lovely, hope your friend has a healthy pregnancy and delivers beautiful healthy babies that may or may not grow up to be bisexual.

Twyla---MyFace is simply one of our "trolls"--he just has to stir things up--I think it is obvious that he has nothing worthwhile or positive to add to any discussion.

I'd suggest adding him to your ignore list.

darkeyes
Jan 31, 2010, 9:38 AM
Twyla---MyFace is simply one of our "trolls"--he just has to stir things up--I think it is obvious that he has nothing worthwhile or positive to add to any discussion.

I'd suggest adding him to your ignore list.

Only thing the dickhead gets ova 'is face is egg Vodie..everytime 'e opens is big fat gob an makes 'imsel look stupid.. :tong:

Karasel
Jan 31, 2010, 3:26 PM
Wow. Lots of stuff happened here when I logged off.

Thanks Darkeyes and others for your comments.

And no turkey basters were behind the production of my friend's twins.

My friend doesn't care what sexuality her babies end up having, just as long as they have a happy life. Which is why she is making me their godmother.

This whole business with names is insanely hard, though.

Aeisha is a pretty name, thanks darkeyes.. I'll pass it along to my friend.

darkeyes
Jan 31, 2010, 3:45 PM
I think she already informed us that both she and her friend, are bisexual.
Or were you worried that she hadn't come out of the closet to the Turkey Baster?

Aeisha I believe was the name of the female character in the Ryder Haggard book,'She'

Played by Ursula Andress in the film of the same name. Ursula then went on to play the part of Honey Ryder in the Bond Film, 'Dr No' with Sean Connery.

The iconic white bikini she wore in the Bond film, was sold in the last couple of years in New York for around $40,000.

See! I'm a mine of useless information.lol Dark Eyes would say I'm just useless, but who listens.

Tee hee..sayin nowt bout wetha yas useless or not hun... me much 2 nice!!

..think the character in She was the more common Ayesha (pronounced Ay-yeesha) an thats how its ritten in the book.. but its years since me read it so don jus take me word on that.. Aiesha pronounced 'er name Ai-eesha... same name diff spellin an slitely diff pronounciation.. c? yas not only 1 who knos lotsa drivel...:tong: