PDA

View Full Version : Asses or other body parts as a turn on for first impression

tenni
Jan 28, 2010, 4:57 PM
What feature are you inclined to look at first on a person? Is it the same for men and women? Do you tend to look on a body part on a woman and a different body part on a man?

I suppose it depends whether I see them from the front or the back first. I tend to look at a butt on both men and women. If it attracts me, I'm curous to see their face. The face is the final determinant but I do get a little chub on just looking at the back side of an attractive man or woman with the mystery of their clothes on. If I don't see their face (for some reason), I kind of like the fantasy of what I think their face should be...lol I love spring after people take off their heavy winter coats and boots. It is like a new beginning to see the people's butts again...lol Another strange fact is that I'm not into anal but I like a firm butt...curvy firm on women and tight bubble butt on men.

What about you?

rissababynta
Jan 28, 2010, 5:12 PM
I can't even really answer this because there are so many different answers and it makes my head hurt lol.

mikey3000
Jan 28, 2010, 5:20 PM
Oh, I'm a butt person, especially on a guy. ButI'm also an eye person. They have to have unusual eyes (though preferably two). And on women I love long hair. But also I'm a gait person, how someone walks, carries themselves. Guys can be a tad clumbsy and still be charming. Women who know how to walk properly in high heels ans smile at the same time just drive me wild. I love the wiggle factor.

Samalina
Jan 28, 2010, 5:56 PM
I tend to look at a person's hands first. Nothing like a good pair of strong hands. Then if they past the hand test I check out the butt... lol

darkeyes
Jan 28, 2010, 7:56 PM
Its always the eyes for me. Do they sparkle, or are they sad or full of life, do they smile? Beautiful expressive eyes are windows to the soul. Eyes can also look cruel or betray an unpleasantness at first glance which no other part of the body can. They tell us so much of the person. Until I see the eyes, while I may be attracted to other more obvious parts, which, although beautiful and a turn on in themselves, only eyes can kill attraction and overrule the merits of the substance of the rest put together. Conversely, beautiful smiling eyes, can create an attraction and overrule any adverse impression which other body parts may create. Eyes define for me, the true inner beauty of a person.:) Eyes tell us so much about who people truly are.

onewhocares
Jan 28, 2010, 9:26 PM
Its always the eyes for me. Do they sparkle, or are they sad or full of life, do they smile? Beautiful expressive eyes are windows to the soul. Eyes can also look cruel or betray an unpleasantness at first glance which no other part of the body can. They tell us so much of the person. Until I see the eyes, while I may be attracted to other more obvious parts, which, although beautiful and a turn on in themselves, only eyes can kill attraction and overrule the merits of the substance of the rest put together. Conversely, beautiful smiling eyes, can create an attraction and overrule any adverse impression which other body parts may create. Eyes define for me, the true inner beauty of a person.:) Eyes tell us so much about who people truly are.

Wonderfully said dear Frances....I agree...Eyes are the Windows to the Soul.

Belle

Darkside2009
Jan 28, 2010, 9:44 PM
Quick, someone call an ambulance, I must be ill. For once I find myself in agreement with Dark Eyes. It's alright, I'll be fine after a lie-down I'm sure.

For me it is faces, especially the eyes, for preference two, one each side of the nose.(The Picasso Look is so last year).

Eyes for me are the windows of the Soul, clear and steady with that sparkle indicating some intelligence behind them. I like clever, witty people and find that enormously attractive.

However it is their character that clinches it for me.Honesty, and kindness.

Failing that, just show up naked and bring beer.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 28, 2010, 10:11 PM
I too have to look into a person's eyes...I need to see that spark of intellect and especially a glint of mischief and humor. You can read a person's whole persona from their eyes and smile.
And second, a nice butt of no matter what size is great. :}
Men in tight jeans makes my tongue hard tho.....lol
Cat

Realist
Jan 28, 2010, 11:45 PM
There seems to be no set pattern for me. I am drawn to others by all of the things mentioned above. I'm not one to act quickly upon first impressions and have a more of "wait and see" attitude.

I have my initial, superficial, attractions that I'm drawn to, but those are often quickly dissolved. As I posted earlier, on another thread, great looks don't always mean there's a treasure inside.

The good, or bad characteristics, that are revealed during conversation, usually make, or break the deal for me.

darkeyes
Jan 29, 2010, 4:03 AM
Quick, someone call an ambulance, I must be ill. For once I find myself in agreement with Dark Eyes. It's alright, I'll be fine after a lie-down I'm sure.

2 things ya havta accept wen it cums 2 Fran hun..

1. She is always in the rite...

2. Only them wot agree wiv 'er, r not in the rong....

Accept those 2 teensy weensy unimportant things an we will get 'long fine....tee hee ;):tong::bigrin:

TwylaTwobits
Jan 29, 2010, 4:10 AM
First impression from the back, yeah it's the ass :)

From the front it's the eyes. Gotta have eyes that sparkle with humor and intelligence.

sammie19
Jan 29, 2010, 5:33 AM
I agree about eyes, but also a persons mouth can betray their true personality. Some have the most wonderful smile and others a hard and unpleasant snarl. Allied with the eyes I think the mouth tells us so much about a person. I love when a smile lights up a face and the eyes sparkle. That attracts me like nothing else.

sammie19
Jan 29, 2010, 6:21 AM
2 things ya havta accept wen it cums 2 Fran hun..

1. She is always in the rite...

2. Only them wot agree wiv 'er, r not in the rong....

Accept those 2 teensy weensy unimportant things an we will get 'long fine....tee hee ;):tong::bigrin:

I'm sure Kate will agree with what you say wholeheartedly and without reservation Fran.:rolleyes:

luvnit3003
Jan 29, 2010, 9:35 AM
I agree with most of what's been said earlier.
But, I live in the South, so I get to see a lot of legs. I'm definitely a leg man. I must admit too, that I notice the breasts of a woman early on my inspections....haha

Giggles100
Jan 29, 2010, 9:42 AM
Eyes...... definitely.......

Then figure and face.... I like quite skinny guys as such I don't like bellies or anything like that. I don't do girls with huge breasts as it normally means huge everything else too.

Funny enough I like the same things about men and women? Hence why I like effeminate men and more boyish looking girls. I think there is a meeting point between man and woman that I like alot.

rissababynta
Jan 29, 2010, 9:51 AM
I'm beginning to think that a LOT of people would answer eyes...since I was younger I've always had people say the first thing that attracted them to me were my eyes, even my hubby says that. And since coming to this site, I can't tell you the number of people who have emailed me talking about my eyes. Then they'd say that they wanna fuck me...which just took them from charming to weird...but whatever.

In my case though, I don't get it since they are just normal everday brown eyes. But in either case, it's something that I hear all the time.

Oh...and people also like my eyebrows...never started hearing that one til a few years ago lmao.

Realist
Jan 29, 2010, 10:13 AM
I've always been interested in things that attract me and others, too. I do have different opinions about what is scintillating, and appealing.

I'm attracted to those with larger physiques, historically. I have loved both men and women, who do not fit the full-figured category, though. As I've stated before, the character, heart and soul of a person are the things that keep me interested.

I'm exceptionally lucky to have a GF, who is everything I ever wanted in a friend, lover and mate. She is voluptuous, bright, honest, and I love the fact that she is chubby, has an exaggerated figure, and loves to share it all with me!

Attitudes:

I clashed with a young lady, who came here for a while; she was very disrespectful to anyone who she considered even slightly overweight.

I know of at least one incident where a member's feelings were hurt, because of some cruel things she said.

Apparently, other members, who felt that same way I did, seriously got on her case about how abusive she'd been. When she found there were others who felt even more strongly about her disrespect, she left and never came back.

It's fine if anyone has differing degrees of turn-ons/turn-offs, and explaining them is OK, too. But when you get arrogant and mean about it, as she did, it's time for a person to be held responsible for their obtrusive behavior.

Lisa (va)
Jan 29, 2010, 11:25 AM
Add another one to the list of folks that love a person's eyes. But past the eyes (color non important ) it is the facial expressions that retain the interest, I love a person that has a face that says I am confident and I am happy.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

etncple
Jan 29, 2010, 12:31 PM
I guess it depends on my mood or something since it seems to be different things at different times, especially for women. The one thing that will always make me take a second look is either green or that ice blue color eyes. My wife has the ice blue eyes and a killer smile and thats what got me at first. I do remember though, telling a friend at work, I would love to bite her on the butt when we watched her walk out for lunch one day....lol. Little did I know I would ever get the chance :bigrin:

We were friends at work for a cple of years before we ever went out, and she asked me first ! Best day of my life :tongue:

As far as guys, its always the same. I like and look at an athletic build, and must be at least 5'9" ( I am 6'2") for me to have an interest. Also prefer some chest hair, doesn't have to be a lot.

darkeyes
Jan 29, 2010, 12:31 PM
I'm sure Kate will agree with what you say wholeheartedly and without reservation Fran.:rolleyes:1a these days wee Craigie me gonna get rite ratty wiv u forya lip... an won b responsible for me actions..well.. wud b...jus don fancy a fracas wiv Kate AN Meg at same time.. not ova likes a u ya cheeky wee tart...that 2 much even for me..:eek::tong: