PDA

View Full Version : Am I Bi

andyb91
Jan 27, 2010, 7:54 PM
First sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum, I'm new to the site:bigrin:

So how to put this well I've had sexual experiences with male and female but when I think about my sexuality I'm just confused. I'm not attracted to males but I did injoy being top in anal but thats as far as I'd go. I am attracted to females and absolutely injoy there looks, personalities and love the sex. So could somone help me!? plz

andyb91
Jan 27, 2010, 8:02 PM
I was drunk

sebax
Jan 27, 2010, 8:27 PM
you were drunk hahaahahahah
that was my first excuseee.....
dude you are bi.... simple as that... maybe you arent able to love another guy, but for the physical part you do enjoy it.. there is a certain attraction because if you were completely straight, you would not have been able to perform anal on a guy.. your pp wouldn't be able to stay up......

bottom line is ..... dont be confused... dont let it get to you... you love women but you also enjoy sex with men is that simpleee....
you are blessed like us......... enjoy life
cheers mate

djones
Jan 27, 2010, 8:34 PM
This is from a response I gave to a similar post - some might not apply exactly to your situation, but the crux of it is universal to the "confused" or "concerned" :

"Don't feel you need to rush to find a label for yourself, or to make yourself fit within any particular box or definition.

Be in touch with your own feelings and desires, and don't question them or worry about trying to understand them beyond knowing you have them - and enjoy them ! Don't hurry, but be safe, and enjoy the road you are traveling on.

Know that you are not alone in your thoughts and desires, and you aren't strange, or weird, or crazy for having them. You can find support in many places, such as this site.

Remember, the less time you spend "looking" for yourself, the sooner you will have found yourself."

Good luck, and keep us posted !

andyb91
Jan 27, 2010, 8:37 PM
thanks for your input but i'm still not a 100% on the matter but fuck it I will find out in the end. but I'm still keeping the straight tag around my friends and family because they are catacylsmic sterotypes and my dad would kill me if my so called friends didn't first!

mikey3000
Jan 27, 2010, 8:37 PM
The question is, do you enjoy both sexes (and not just the sex act)? If the the guy was just a one time thing, and you were drunk and didn't enjoy it, then you have no worries.

andyb91
Jan 27, 2010, 8:45 PM
well to answer that mikey3000 I would probably do It again if the ability came around because well it feels good so I can't think why I wouldn't

BLCHGK777
Jan 27, 2010, 10:46 PM
Well first off don't label yourself at all it makes things complicated to figure out. If you enjoyed having sex with a guy but you have no interest in having an emotional attachment then you are still bisexual. Bisexuals range in levels and yours just might not reach the emotional part. Don't rush things it will all come to you in time and these things do take longer for others. I am sorry if anything I have typed is not useful.

I wish you the best of luck on finding yourself :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 28, 2010, 12:00 AM
Welcome to the site Hon, and welcome to you..:}
Cat
Everybodys feline..;)