PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say hello....

YellowMan
Mar 8, 2006, 10:09 AM
Hello! I am 19 years old and have just come to terms with my sexuality so I thought that it would be good to chat with some like minded indivuals. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Brian
Mar 8, 2006, 10:36 AM
Hello and welcome YM! I hope this community helps you on your journey of self-awareness.

- Drew :paw:

cchalmer
Mar 8, 2006, 11:17 AM
Hi YM.....you have certainly come to the right place. On here you will find information on just about anything you could want to know about...and not just being bi either. Join us in the chatroom whenever you can. The peoplel that are there are wonderful and are more than happy to to welcome newcomers and help you deal with any issues that you have. When I joined this site I thought I had no "hang-ups" with being bi...but over the last while I have learned a lot and am even more comfortable with who I am. That result is by and larger because of the people that I have met in here and that I am honored to be able to call my friends....and also because of a very special lady in my life.

In my humble opinion there is not a better group of people to be found in the world...... :) :)

rupertbare
Mar 8, 2006, 11:37 AM
WELCOME YELLOW MAN!!!

from another Londoner!!!!

Hope you find the site informative, friendly and warmhearted, it's a fab. place to hang out in.

You're find local events listed here too - so you'll get a chance to meet other bi folk in London.

Love and Peace to you

Rupe :)

Biboz49
Mar 8, 2006, 9:14 PM
Welcome YellowMan! This is a great place to start. You should quickly find that you are not alone in your thoughts and desires. If you have any questions just start a thread and you'll get lots of replies. I wish I had come to terms with my sexuality when I was your age but I finally did (a few years ago at age 45) and I'm happy that I still have a long time to enjoy what I've been missing for so long. Best wishes to you!

funtimebiman47
Mar 8, 2006, 10:13 PM
Howdy, and welcome yellowman. I hope you find some of what you are looking for on this site. Good luck on your journey through life.

searchingbrian
Mar 9, 2006, 12:54 AM
Welcome Yellowman, cum joins us in the chat room!

csrakate
Mar 9, 2006, 3:39 AM
Welcome Yellowman....and Brian is right...the chat room is where you meet and learn the most! We look forward to seeing you there!!

Hugs,
Kate