PDA

View Full Version : Aguinal hernias

Horny Male
Jan 27, 2010, 5:58 PM
Hello out there. Just met a man who says he has an aguinal hernia - swelling - lower abdomen. Anyone ever heard of this condition? Suggested he go see doctor - self analysis not that reliable.

FredinSJ
Jan 27, 2010, 6:20 PM
Inguinal hernia, see Google, can be serious or benign... usually need to be fixed but why on earth are you concerned about such things? Or ask your friend or a doctor or nurse. And send him to pray to ST THOMAS AQUINAS for group bi sex, it's easier to spell it.

-Fred

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 27, 2010, 11:53 PM
Yes hon, have him see a Dr as soon as he can. Those kinds of things arent something to putz around with...
Good luck
Cat

fredtyg
Jan 28, 2010, 8:43 AM
I guess I'm almost an expert on this as I've had a double inguinal hernia and had surgery to repair them.

Inguinal hernia occurs on the lower side of crotch area when the layers of tissue that hold the stuff in a guy's balls tear from the inside. Mine occurred when I was up on my roof, my feet slipped and I tried to hold my legs close together. It felt like someone pinched me really hard, oddly enough, not where the tear actually occurred but between my balls and butt hole.

It took me a while to realize what happened as it doesn't hurt after it happens. All I felt was an uncomfortable burning sensation where the tear was (I was painting my house at the time). Then one day, when I came out of the shower, looked in the mirror, and saw a big lump next to the lower left side of my balls. I realized I had a hernia.

Went to a surgeon and he confirmed it and that I also had one on the other side of my balls I didn't know about. Two ways to fix it, although you don't really have to unless it causes too much discomfort. He used laproscopic(?) surgery on me. That's where he doesn't make an incision but punches a tool into the lower abdomen and patches up the tears from the inside. The other method is conventional surgery where they make an incision on the outside to fix the tears.

Unable to work for up to 3 weeks after the surgery. Feels like a mule kick you in the crotch for about that time.

The hernia actually disfigured my crotch area and now, every time I jack off, the area where the hernias are swells up big time from my inguinal tubes swelling up. Looks yucky. I thought maybe the hernias had recurred but a doctor told me they hadn't. Oh well.

tenni
Jan 28, 2010, 8:58 AM
Shouldice Hospital
www.shouldice.com

This clinic is world renowned for doing hernia operations and hernias are the only procedures done at Shouldice. The healing time is far quicker than standard hernia operations. You actually walk from the operating table back to your room after the surgery. It is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

quiet1fornow
Jan 28, 2010, 11:20 AM
Had three so far...three surgeries...easy surgery and recovery.....well...a little advice do not drink a bottle of unpastuerized, expired dated Tangerine juice the next morning after surgery for breakfast no matter how good it sounds....led to a fourth surgery to repair the damage from food poisoning!! :(

:cool: