PDA

View Full Version : Currently watching my favorite movie ever!

rissababynta
Jan 26, 2010, 10:08 PM
Everyone, please share with me the happy moments of the best movie EVAH!
Hopefully this will put a smile on some of your faces.

Please quiver with antici...pation;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enr4W6FsSpk

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 26, 2010, 10:14 PM
LMAo. Tim Curry was waaayyy too good in that part, and he wore the clothes Waaayyy too well! lol. And no one else could Ever do that part justice but Him! :}
Laughing Cat.

rissababynta
Jan 26, 2010, 10:18 PM
LMAo. Tim Curry was waaayyy too good in that part, and he wore the clothes Waaayyy too well! lol. And no one else could Ever do that part justice but Him! :}
Laughing Cat.

Hell yeah! I've always been a big Tim Curry fan but he was DAMN fine in that role. I can not imagine anyone ever doing that role and it being near to the same after seeing him in action haha.

gfofbiguy
Jan 26, 2010, 10:26 PM
That is one of my absolute favorite movies EVA!!! Thanks for the post! I always went to the Oriental Theatre in Milwaukee on the East Side every Saturday night to watch that when I was still living there.....Here's another great one....:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yarYjuN-m8I

(My parents got me the DVD one year for Christmas, but nothing beats seeing it in person!)

rissababynta
Jan 26, 2010, 10:29 PM
I had the DVD too, but one of my neighbors stole it...so now I only only watch it when it comes on tv occasionally...like now :bigrin:

wecgmm
Jan 27, 2010, 12:16 AM
Janet! Dr. Scott! Janet! Brad! Rocky!
Love, love, love that movie!
Tim's best role ever... long live the Transylvanians!

niftyshellshock
Jan 27, 2010, 12:52 AM
RISSA! <3

MarieDelta
Jan 27, 2010, 1:04 AM
Janet, You Slut! Many great actors and actresses in that movie :D

Thanks Rissa...

piercedcurious
Jan 27, 2010, 2:40 AM
LOOOOVE it! used to go to Berkley back in 92-94 and watch it there.

TwylaTwobits
Jan 27, 2010, 2:52 AM
OMG, I love this movie, I catch it every time it's on tv here.

12voltman59
Jan 27, 2010, 6:18 AM
For a time back in the late 70s after graduating from high school----there was a group of us--nearly EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT for like two years or so-----there was a movie theater that played Rocky Horror----we went to it----I never dressed up as a character myself----but we did bring water balloons and squirt guns---it was something they let us to that in the theater!

Many people I knew or came to know--did dress up as their fave characters------we pretty much knew every single line from that flick with certain lines being our favorite ones--everyone in the theater liked to say the lines as the movie played out---and of course---everyone had to do the TIMEWARP!!!!

Of course--we just loved that "sweet little transvestite from Transexual, Transylvannia!!!"

rissababynta
Jan 27, 2010, 8:46 AM
For a time back in the late 70s after graduating from high school----there was a group of us--nearly EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT for like two years or so-----there was a movie theater that played Rocky Horror----we went to it----I never dressed up as a character myself----but we did bring water balloons and squirt guns---it was something they let us to that in the theater!

Many people I knew or came to know--did dress up as their fave characters------we pretty much knew every single line from that flick with certain lines being our favorite ones--everyone in the theater liked to say the lines as the movie played out---and of course---everyone had to do the TIMEWARP!!!!

Of course--we just loved that "sweet little transvestite from Transexual, Transylvannia!!!"

I've never had an opportunity to go see the show with the other Rocky Horror Crazies haha...but I still yell at the tv at the right times...my husband always sits there and goes "Why are you saying that?" and I scoff and say "Cause you're supposed to."

12voltman59
Jan 27, 2010, 9:33 AM
I've never had an opportunity to go see the show with the other Rocky Horror Crazies haha...but I still yell at the tv at the right times...my husband always sits there and goes "Why are you saying that?" and I scoff and say "Cause you're supposed to."

Yeah Rissa--tell him that you have to follow along and at least say your fave lines----"Damit, Janet!" and "Oh Brad!" as a few examples-----tell him--
It's The Law!!!! ;);):bigrin::tongue:

TwylaTwobits
Jan 27, 2010, 5:33 PM
Rissa honey, my ex played Eddie at presentations at Vogue theatre in Louisville. So at least I had one that knew why I hollered things :)

rissababynta
Jan 27, 2010, 6:04 PM
The funny part is that although I have never gone to see the show in theatres or on stage, I was in the production myself haha. Stupid huh.