PDA

View Full Version : I had my first mmf last night

funbiguycs
Jan 26, 2010, 6:43 PM
Hi, I have been reading here a while but am a new poster. I know there has been a thread similar to this but just wanted to share and get feedback. I've been trying to make this happen for months and last night the stars aligned. It was a wonderful erotic expression of desire between three almost strangers, and one of my few satisfying mm experiences. I am thinking I will give up on the one on one gay sex, and just do threesomes with women who love bi-men.

fred fencesitter
Jan 26, 2010, 7:13 PM
Congratulations! How did you meet these folks?

james4u4ever
Jan 26, 2010, 8:18 PM
Congrats! I'm jealous!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 26, 2010, 10:09 PM
Congrats Darlin. Confess..ya loved it, did you? lol 3somes can be a fantastic thing. I know I enjoy them greatly. ;)
Cat

funbiguycs
Jan 26, 2010, 10:17 PM
Is it best to reply to direct questions in forum, or by IM/PM, or email? I am new so just want to follow protocol.
And yes I did love it. As with all fantasy fulfilment, it was not exactly how I pictured it, but great nonetheless. Surprises and new experiences is part of the fun.

tpk925
Jan 26, 2010, 11:24 PM
I hope you enjoyed it. I finely got my woman to join me and my bud. It is hot. She likes watching us give head and joins also. Nice when your lady sticks you buds cock in your mouth and says suck it
Best sex I have ever had!!!!!:)

roy m cox
Jan 26, 2010, 11:29 PM
aw lucky :tong: