PDA

View Full Version : No longer bi- curious

worldofcolors
Jan 26, 2010, 7:19 AM
This past weekend me and my husband had our first bi- experience with another bisexual couple. The experience was so fantastic. It was like having sex for the first time. The spontaneous sex that we all were having was so powerfull. We both were shaking in orgasms.

Giggles100
Jan 26, 2010, 7:32 AM
Yay! Welcome to the club :three:. Btw I believe there are two virginities with bisexual people. Your first straight sex and your first gay sex so ya kinda right with the feeling like it was the first time. That's how it felt for me too!

kilala
Jan 26, 2010, 8:08 AM
thats great good looke with the rest of your incounters

Realist
Jan 26, 2010, 8:43 AM
Relationships with other bisexuals, as you found out, can be some of the most rewarding experiences possible. Apparently, you found the right couple.

Although, I've never been in a 4-some, I have had two long-term 3-somes and they are among the most loving and rewarding relationships of my life. What a remarkable thing it is to be able to share your interests and desires with others, who feel the same as you. Congratulations!

mikey3000
Jan 26, 2010, 9:44 AM
This past weekend me and my husband had our first bi- experience with another bisexual couple. The experience was so fantastic. It was like having sex for the first time. The spontaneous sex that we all were having was so powerfull. We both were shaking in orgasms.

Oh I remember my first time. It was so overwhelming, I was in shock for a week. Good for you!!! Enjoy and play safe.

rissababynta
Jan 26, 2010, 10:09 AM
That's wonderful! I'm glad that you had such a great time!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 26, 2010, 1:33 PM
Whoo Hoo! Congrats Sweetie! I'm so glad that it was a positive and delightful time for ya'll. :bigrin:
Cat

tpk925
Jan 26, 2010, 2:19 PM
[QUOTE=worldofcolors;153608]This past weekend me and my husband had our first bi- experience with another bisexual couple. The experience was so fantastic. It was like having sex for the first time. The spontaneous sex that we all were having

I hope you liked it. I finely got my lady to join me and my bud. Love it is HOT!!! She loves seeing me and my friend giving head. her and me share his hot cum.

Well I hope you liked it and want more!!:tongue: