PDA

View Full Version : OH PUHHHHLLLEEEEZZE

wanderingrichard
Jan 21, 2010, 11:46 PM
what friggin next?

here's an article about Angelina Jolie that immediately takes a turn to the nasty.

according to one dipshit, we can influence our children into bisexuality

http://www.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20100121/b163218/

Precious One
Jan 22, 2010, 12:01 AM
Maybe the little one has been exposed to '80's fashion and she is just going "retro"!

Or maybe, she is just COMFY!!!

Long Duck Dong
Jan 22, 2010, 12:04 AM
mmm interesting.... I guess dressing your kids is faster and easier than brain washing them......

I wonder if you dress them in aprons and cleaning gloves, they will be more inclined to clean their rooms too

darkeyes
Jan 22, 2010, 4:25 AM
Chill huns... actually is not quite as far fetched asya mite think at 1st... but its not so much influencin kids inta sexuality a ne kind.. is more a matta a not influencin 'em outa woteva ther sexuality will sum day prove 2 b...:)

.. howeva jus think on this... parents hav been influencin ther kids sexuality since dawn a time.. worse....they hav expected an demanded ther kids b 1 sexuality.. an so far its hardly proved a roarin success...:tong:

darkeyes
Jan 22, 2010, 4:28 AM
mmm interesting.... I guess dressing your kids is faster and easier than brain washing them......

I wonder if you dress them in aprons and cleaning gloves, they will be more inclined to clean their rooms too

Naaaa Duckie...didn do it for me...jus gave me chance 2 mess moren me othawise wud an me mum more reasons 2 moan bout me genral messiness an obstinacy...:bigrin:

Kate an me hav notha 1 jus same at 'ome!!!!:tong:

onewhocares
Jan 22, 2010, 9:13 AM
When my daughter was a baby, I dressed her for comfort and ease as I had a second back surgery and was limited on what I could do. This included turtleneck onsies and cotton tights which I would throw on a jean dress or jeans and a sweater...a classic..in my eyes..to others a tad tomboyish. A mini version of me...nice but not frilly. On special occasions she was dressed in dressy dresses with all the traditional girly stuff that went along with it. During her childhood she dressed like the other children.

Flash forward to a very mature 15 year old who loves clothes and dresses more than I ever could have imagined. She is very much a girl, likes boys and shows no sign of bisexuality. We are a very progressive family and have talked about sexuality often so she would have felt comfortable to express herself.

Just my two cents.

Belle

Georgie_Girl
Jan 22, 2010, 9:33 AM
I wore dresses when I was a little girl, and I'm by no stretch of the imagination 'normal'. :) Doesn't this girl have brothers? She's probably just wanting to wear their clothes like the adoring little sister she most likely is.

12voltman59
Jan 22, 2010, 10:49 AM
This thing the right has that Angelina is trying to steer her kids into bisexuality is part of that myth spinning that the right has that no one other than heterosexual people should be allowed to raise children----

It fits their politcal and social views to argue such a thing.

With this child---I am sure it is simply one of those "phases" that kids naturally seem to go through---and when it comes down to it---does it really matter how little kids are dressed??

It does get me with those who say that only staight people should be allowed to raise children--how was it that when most people followed the dictated, narrow path and life was like Ozzie and Harriet, Father Knows Best and Leave it to Beaver (at least it was supposed to be)---with everyone living a decidely "normal family lifestyle"===we still had plenty of gay, bi and lesbian people who came from such "nuclear families"? (this is also part of the right wing myth making that life was like this)

mikey3000
Jan 22, 2010, 11:31 AM
Last night I was watching a Lady Gaga video with my 12 y/o daughter, and out of the blue she says, "she has a really cute bum." I just said, "yes she does." :eek: LOL!!!

Giggles100
Jan 22, 2010, 11:51 AM
Last night I was watching a Lady Gaga video with my 12 y/o daughter, and out of the blue she says, "she has a really cute bum." I just said, "yes she does." :eek: LOL!!!

Lmao! You know that's her first crush...... She'll be writing about it on a Bi forum in a few years ;)

rissababynta
Jan 22, 2010, 12:53 PM
Not for nothing, I was dressed like a little girlie girl when I was little (gags a little) and I have NEVER been the most feminine person in the world. My dad once told me when I was little "When I found out we had a daughter, I was so excited. Then we ended up with you...but at least you dress up sometimes so that's nice to see once in a while." Then he kissed me and said he loved me haha.

mikey3000
Jan 22, 2010, 12:58 PM
Um, Rissa, by the great avatars you have, and especially the new one here, you look all woman to me!!! :bigrin:

rissababynta
Jan 22, 2010, 12:59 PM
Um, Rissa, by the great avatars you have, and especially the new one here, you look all woman to me!!! :bigrin:

LMAO well, I do have my moments.

Hephaestion
Jan 22, 2010, 3:55 PM
Doesn't it normally work the other way around? Whatever parents want their kids to do or be is usually opposed.

One girl was called Jean Marie
Another little girl was Felicity
Another little girl was Sally Joy
The other was me, and I'm a boy
My name is Bill, and I'm a head case
They practice making up on my face
Yeah, I feel lucky if I get trousers to wear
Spend evenings taking hairpins from my hair

I'm a boy, I'm a boy
But my ma won't admit it
I'm a boy, I'm a boy
But if I say I am, I get it

Put your frock on, Jean Marie
Plait your hair, Felicity
Paint your nails, little Sally Joy
Put this wig on, little boy

Wanna play cricket on the green
Ride my bike across the street
Cut myself and see my blood
Wanna come home all covered in mud

Aw mum!

12voltman59
Jan 22, 2010, 4:53 PM
I guess the show is on now--for those who have cable--the Starz Network of Movie channels has started airing a series of their own----a series about Rome---they say it is very "hot"--lots of male and female frontal nudity, group sex, homosexual sex and what have you.

I forget her name now--but the Ausise actress who played "Xena" is a main character---- they say her role is "SMOKIN" HOT!!!"

I need to check this show out!!

Sorry to be :offtopic:, but I figured that this info wasn't worth a post of its own and that this thread was as good as any other to post it.

darkeyes
Jan 22, 2010, 4:58 PM
I guess the show is on now--for those who have cable--the Starz Network of Movie channels has started airing a series of their own----a series about Rome---they say it is very "hot"--lots of male and female frontal nudity, group sex, homosexual sex and what have you.

I forget her name now--but the Ausise actress who played "Xena" is a main character---- they say her role is "SMOKIN" HOT!!!"

I need to check this show out!!

Sorry to be :offtopic:, but I figured that this info wasn't worth a post of its own and that this thread was as good as any other to post it.

Xena..Lucy Lawless.... is a New Zealand actress..me knos these things cos wos big fan..show wos trashy but she wos positively GORGE!!!!!! Me a sucker for tall women...!!!!!! Not gonna say wot me fantasies wer ther... but no doubt ya can guess.. tee hee:bigrin:

mikey3000
Jan 23, 2010, 10:50 AM
Sexuality is NOT just nature.
It is nature, nurture (environment), and decision/opinion.

100% agree. Let them CHOOSE their own path.

12voltman59
Jan 23, 2010, 11:01 AM
The show I talked about is called "Sparatcus"--it started last night on STARZ--I didn't see it but the reviews say the story is kinda thin--but the action is kinda hot!!:bigrin::bigrin: