PDA

View Full Version : Making Noise.

goldenfinger
Jan 20, 2010, 7:46 PM
When we are at home, the wife surpress making noise when we are having sex, but when we stay at a hotel or motel, she let fly, as she wants everyone to hear.so my question is, should we let fly, or surpress noises we make. Do we send the wrong message by keeping quite, as if we are doing something wrong.Given, that at any time, millions of people around the world are having sex, who are we kidding by keeping quite. I read in the paper, that in England, a couple had been told to turn it down, as noise was coming from their apartment any time of the day.:bigrin:
So what is holding us back from expressing our sexual adventure.

mikey3000
Jan 20, 2010, 7:52 PM
If there are kiddies around, hush it up. But if not, let it fly!!! I like making noise too when I can.

goldenfinger
Jan 20, 2010, 8:02 PM
If there are kiddies around, hush it up. But if not, let it fly!!! I like making noise too when I can.

Yeah, that is what we all do, BUT, is it really healthy in the long run, do we send the message that we are doing something so wrong. Do we keep quite so God can't hear us??????:bigrin:

darkeyes
Jan 20, 2010, 8:54 PM
Sumtimes suppressin noise mite not b easy but can b dun..sumtimes...its much lessthan easy... sum orgasms r much 2 powerful 2 keep quiet... an u try killin ya racket wen ya goes through full body orgasm... lemme tellya THAT is summat that is in me own case ne way.. imposs...havn managed it yet.... ya brain dusn hav a clue wots happin 2 ya body!!!! An Naggy is no betta...:eek:

Annika L
Jan 20, 2010, 9:06 PM
When we are at home, the wife surpress making noise when we are having sex, but when we stay at a hotel or motel, she let fly, as she wants everyone to hear.so my question is, should we let fly, or surpress noises we make. Do we send the wrong message by keeping quite, as if we are doing something wrong.Given, that at any time, millions of people around the world are having sex, who are we kidding by keeping quite. I read in the paper, that in England, a couple had been told to turn it down, as noise was coming from their apartment any time of the day.:bigrin:
So what is holding us back from expressing our sexual adventure.

Wait a minute! She keeps quiet at home? Why?? I find that vocalizing intensifies the experience, and in general I say that if it feels good, and harms none, do it! (My evil hedonistic pagan ethic bursting forth...harm none!)

Yes, some people go to excesses of exhibitionism (leaving windows open, etc.)...certainly if someone hears and objects, you need to tone down...but if it's just you, enjoy!

As a sidenote, I'll add that for a few years while we lived in DC, my partner and I lived in an apartment next door to two beautiful young women (who we had every reason to believe, sadly, were straight *sigh*). Anyway, our bedroom was against the bedroom of the sexier of these two roommates, and on weekend mornings, she and her boyfriend frequently woke us up to the most exciting...um...may I call them symphonies? *phew* It flushes me just to think back on it! Needless to say, we occasionally returned the favor with some music of our own...dunno what they heard or thought, LOL. Despite (and perhaps in part because of) the fact that we barely ever spoke to them, they remain my favorite neighbors of all time!

roy m cox
Jan 21, 2010, 1:45 AM
heh my boyfriend and i stayed at a motel in maton mich we was visiting some of his family at xmas time and well we had to stay at a motel cuzz some of his family don't like it when guys sleep together ,

well my bf and had so much fun having showers and then sleeping together but one night he got me to orgasm so hard that i started to scream it cuzz it felt oh so good he was like shhhhhhh you wake up the whole motel :bigrin: but i did not care so yeah theirs nothing bad about making noise :bigrin:

Giggles100
Jan 21, 2010, 12:11 PM
My normal self is quite loud especially if I'm not in control of the pleasure giving :bigrin:. Sometimes trying to be quiet is a bit of a turn on lmao!

God I hate the term "Pillow Biter" though..... :rolleyes:

mikey3000
Jan 21, 2010, 1:53 PM
Yeah, that is what we all do, BUT, is it really healthy in the long run, do we send the message that we are doing something so wrong. Do we keep quite so God can't hear us??????:bigrin:

When Little children hear screams comming from their parent's bedroom, they think there is trouble, or someone is being hurt and will come to investigate. Heaven forbid they see mommy going at daddy with a dildo or something. It could traumatize them. They don't understand the concept of sex, and you'll have much uncomfortable explaining to do. LOL!!!!!

wildwestgoob
Jan 21, 2010, 4:18 PM
Yeah, kiddos are the major mute button worldwide I think, with adult family members in the same abode coming in a close second.

It took me the better part of a decade to convince the wifey that it was indeed OK and even sexy for her to talk dirty and even make some audible noises.

I often catch HER being more vocal than ME now... gonna have to work on that...lol

darkeyes
Jan 22, 2010, 12:06 PM
Hav lil look at this.. sum 1 raised it otha week sumwer in forums... cudn stop gigglin bout it...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/8473974.stm

.. don fancy 'er an jeez certainly don fancy 'im.. but long as they happy..:tong:

MarieDelta
Jan 22, 2010, 12:15 PM
You Can Be As Loud As The Hell You Want (When You're Making Love) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPqOx-Smqrc)

:bigrin: