PDA

View Full Version : First Time In A Gay Bar (New Town) Part 2

Giggles100
Jan 20, 2010, 6:36 AM
Right, I'm sober this morning (If feeling slightly sick) so I'm gonna rewrite my post from last night (-: I'm genuinely sorry if I offended anyone with last nights post (-:

So we went to a local gay bar, nice place, quiet but was actually pretty good to chill and listen to music and have a laugh. Haven't been to a gay bar in probably a year so it was nice to be myself a little bit and have some space and quiet to do it in.

I forgot how friendly people are in the LGBT community and how everyone just gets on with having a laugh and fooling around. Barman was a cutie but quite young, eventually a few people went home and we started drinking a little more and dancing a bit ha ha! It took a while for me to switch back to "gay bar mode", I kept checking myself and watching what I said to people..... That subsided after an hour though (-:

Biphobia came up in conversation )-: sadly it's alive an well in my new home town and like anywhere else it's mostly gay/lesbian women dishing the pain out )-: Was nice to hear one of the lesbian girls say she didn't care and was attracted to friendly people regardless of what they are.

It's funny... frequenting straight bars for the past year I forgot what "that look" was. I'm sure you guys/girlies know the one lmao! I't caught me off guard for a bit but soon got back in the swing of things. Met a cute guy and kissed a bit, but I drank way too much and was feeling a bit poorly. Gutted really as he asked me back to his. )-:

Did meet a lovely, older Bi women. She seemed interested in me too and there was a drunken mention of a threesome on the way home. I think it was mentioned in jest although I suspect she would have asked for my number but I was enjoying myself with cute guy so that didn't go any further. Felt a little bad as the Bi girl kinda mentioned feeling like a gooseberry so tried to spend more time dancing with her and stuff.

So overall a cool night full of drinking, dancing and fun! I kinda know where all the local venues are now and met a few cool people. It's nice being on the scene again :bigrin:

Skafsgaard
Jan 20, 2010, 8:39 AM
Good to hear that you had an overall good experience. (:

It's been awhile since I've had the chance to go to a good gay bar. There aren't any in my town, and the closest nearby gaybar is really a sad place. There's a big LGBT party in a town nearby in mid-feb, so I might go there. And I'm probably moving to the capital soon, so by then my worries should be over (:

darkeyes
Jan 20, 2010, 2:52 PM
Right, I'm sober this morning (If feeling slightly sick)

Did meet a lovely, older Bi women. She seemed interested in me too and there was a drunken mention of a threesome on the way home. I think it was mentioned in jest although I suspect she would have asked for my number but I was enjoying myself with cute guy so that didn't go any further. Felt a little bad as the Bi girl kinda mentioned feeling like a gooseberry so tried to spend more time dancing with her and stuff.

Narra escape for 'er then Gigsy hun huh?? tee hee:tong: 'Mazin' how havin a few wickle dwinkies plays twicks onya lug'oles...:bigrin:

Seriously tho..gladya had luffly time... muah!:)

tenni
Jan 20, 2010, 3:17 PM
Hey Giggles
Good that you enjoyed yourself.

I think that you seem to be a fairly open kinda guy and from your post being discreet in a gay bar is not really your thing. It looks like you find it difficult to censor your self regardless where you are. You also seem out for a good time and exploring all kinds of things.

I notice that you leave your profile very blank even to the point of your age. Sometimes, I think that your posts reflect guy about 22 and other times maybe late 20's. Neither here nor there because you certainly write interesting posts...lol I get a definite free spirit kind a guy though..

Giggles100
Jan 20, 2010, 3:39 PM
Hey Giggles
Good that you enjoyed yourself.

I think that you seem to be a fairly open kinda guy and from your post being discreet in a gay bar is not really your thing. It looks like you find it difficult to censor your self regardless where you are. You also seem out for a good time and exploring all kinds of things.

I notice that you leave your profile very blank even to the point of your age. Sometimes, I think that your posts reflect guy about 22 and other times maybe late 20's. Neither here nor there because you certainly write interesting posts...lol I get a definite free spirit kind a guy though..

Your quite warm with those guesses ;).

Narra escape for 'er then Gigsy hun huh?? tee hee:tong: 'Mazin' how havin a few wickle dwinkies plays twicks onya lug'oles...:bigrin:

Well your just a big meanie!

darkeyes
Jan 20, 2010, 3:49 PM
Well your just a big meanie!

A wickle meanie ifya don mind...:bigrin: