PDA

View Full Version : Private, all-Male group

Camster
Mar 8, 2006, 1:11 AM
NYC Area: Looking to start a private, all male j.o and safe sex group (kind of like The Fight Club, only something better than fighting)
Candidates to be considered should be between 18-45 y.o and post a picture of themselves. Looking for guys who are "mild mannered" & friendly, shy o.k., to share a level of friendship uncommon in this society. :male: :bibounce:

ambi53mm
Mar 8, 2006, 7:43 AM
Candidates to be considered should be between 18-45 y.o

Damn it's bitch getting old!! I can remember when it was anyone over 30 that was considered over the hill...
...but not to feel discriminated against may I offer to my slightly older brothers:
"Gray-haired Responsive Adult Males Pursueing Sex" open to all ages and here forward known as G.R.A.M.P.S.
I'll leave it to the girls to come up with their own...it's a guy thing

Ambi :bigrin:

rumple4skin
Mar 8, 2006, 8:03 AM
Camster - hope things go well with the Love Club. :)

LOL - G.R.A.M.P.S. - I love it
But where would I fit? I am 36 have alot of grey hair. LOL

rupertbare
Mar 8, 2006, 8:12 AM
G.R.A.M.P.S.!!!!!

rofl!!!!

love it!!!!!! :bigrin:

Rupe :)

mike9753
Mar 8, 2006, 9:02 AM
I'm for G.R.A.M.P.S. as long as it's an equal opportnity group. I say, let the youngsters J.O. with us too, if they have the maturinty not to arrive too quickly.

Mike

JohnnyV
Mar 8, 2006, 9:15 AM
Good luck with this, sounds like a cool idea. It's too bad you won't let the girls join in, but I guess most ladies wouldn't find the scene all that interesting...

J :bigrin:

Camster
Mar 8, 2006, 12:07 PM
Hey guys, I'm not forcing anything on anyone...sorry if what I'm trying to do isn't politically correct or all inclusive in your eyes, I'm sure you could do better but for now, I'm trying to organize based on my own interests and then take it from there. This is a big site, I'm sure you could organize what you want rather than weigh in with judgments of what others are looking for.

JohnnyV
Mar 8, 2006, 12:27 PM
Camster,

Don't take the members' comments the wrong way; the way I understood it, they were encouraging you. Everyone wished you the best with your group.

Have you thought about going on gay.com? That website seems a little more suited to the approach you've taken here. People on gay.com are direct and up-front about what they want and don't want, and they tend not to care if it strikes other people as snobbish. In my experience, people on bisexual.com are much more sensitive to what other members may feel about someone's post. I suppose it makes the bisexual forum more supportive but also less direct; I think you want the direct approach that you can get on gay.com. And there, too, you have chatrooms totally devoted to New York City so you have a better chance at populating your group quickly.

Once again, I wish you the best and hope it all works out!

Love,
J :cool:

Camster
Mar 8, 2006, 1:16 PM
Thanks J

I will certainly look into that site. The reason I'm trying to organize on this one, however, is that some men are or have been married and are trying to develop more sexual friendships with other guys. Also, because some men aren't exclusively attracted to men but are “bi-curious” in developing that interest without being judged by gays, straights or anyone else for that matter. Once again J, thanks for your post :bibounce:

ambi53mm
Mar 8, 2006, 6:02 PM
Hi camster
..not a judgement at all, really more of a tease..besides a politically correct bi forum would almost be an oxymoron when you consider how bi's are viewed by the majority of people LOL.Sincerley I wish you the best of luck with the concept I think it's great in it's intent and scope... and sounds like a lot of fun.

Ambi :)

bijingles
Mar 8, 2006, 8:01 PM
"Gray-haired Responsive Adult Males Pursueing Sex" open to all ages and here forward known as G.R.A.M.P.S.

I'll leave it to the girls to come up with their own...it's a guy thing

Ambi :bigrin:[/QUOTE]

I think that Camster has a wonderful idea which will not only address his needs but facilitate a connection within the Bi community in his area. I sincerely wish you the best!... After all, boys will be boys.

Now if I were to start a group, I would call it L.I.G.H.T.S
"Life Is Greatly Heightened Through Sex"
and hope that my needs would be met by both genders. :bibounce:
"If you aren't having fun, your doing it wrong." ;)

:wiggle2:

Bijingles

Biboz49
Mar 8, 2006, 8:59 PM
LOL - G.R.A.M.P.S. - I love it
But where would I fit? I am 36 have alot of grey hair. LOL

G.R.A.M.P.S. too funny. I'm 50 and have barely any grey hair, so where do I fit in?