PDA

View Full Version : First Time In A Gay Bar (New Town)

Giggles100
Jan 18, 2010, 3:05 PM
I'm going to a gay bar tomorrow in a new town. Not the first time I'v been to one but the first time in a town I'v only recently moved to :eek:.

Any tips?... I dunno why I'm nervous? Maybe it's more to do with being in a new town/meeting new people than anything :(.

:bibounce:

djones
Jan 18, 2010, 9:09 PM
Bring condoms, and cab fare home - you never know !

bIrish
Jan 18, 2010, 10:32 PM
Relax, smile, be yourself and above all drop your preconceptions and enjoy the moment.

Giggles100
Jan 19, 2010, 4:57 AM
Bring condoms, and cab fare home - you never know !

Gosh I do that In my day to day life ;). I learn't my lesson when I gave a lift home to a girl I used to work with at a bar and we ended up horny at 3 in the morning with nothing but some cling-film for protection! You just know the day you aren't prepared is the day you need it :(. I think it's part of my "wallet check. keys check. phone check. condoms check" now. Gotta be a responsible adult and everything!

Raysallover
Jan 19, 2010, 9:08 AM
Oh i want to go to a gay bar sometime! I've never been to one tho, but they always seem so much fun! There's one in my town, but I didn't want to go on my own, so I convinced some friends! We want to go when there's some event like peagents for men or something:P haha, I can't wait^^

Giggles100
Jan 19, 2010, 11:00 AM
Oh i want to go to a gay bar sometime! I've never been to one tho, but they always seem so much fun! There's one in my town, but I didn't want to go on my own, so I convinced some friends! We want to go when there's some event like peagents for men or something:P haha, I can't wait^^

I'l tell you how I get on babes :cool:.