PDA

View Full Version : Gay Chicken

_Joe_
Jan 13, 2010, 11:20 AM
So I was out saturday night in a futile effort to have a social life. I observed two guys that open mouth tounge out slowly went for each other, then one finally turned away and laughed because "he lost" and the other laughed and yadda yadda yadda. Key point was I'm out with straight friends I suppose at a straight bar.

Not known what happened, the winner had to play with someone else, and repeated the process.

Heard from my friend it was "gay chicken". where like any normal game of Chicken, two go in for something dangerous, and the one with the most brains and pulls aside for safety is the loser. However now they play with the fear of frenching another man.

I applied my journalistic integrity and waited for blowjob chicken game to come up.

I regert to inform you all that game doesn't seem to be invented yet. And to think they gave ME weird looks when I suggest the concept of blowjob chicken!

Giggles100
Jan 13, 2010, 11:37 AM
Lmao! My straight male friends wouldn't play that game with me. I'd always win :bigrin:. Do they bet money :eek:.

mikey3000
Jan 13, 2010, 11:49 AM
Wow! I love it!!! Just imagine how many straight guys actually end up winning. Now I do bet, just after a few beers, it would evolve into gay bj chicken if at someone's house.

fredtyg
Jan 13, 2010, 1:00 PM
Hmmm??? An intriguing idea: I wonder if you could work something like that into a pick- up or outing routine?

Say you had a friend or acquaintance, as others have mentioned of before here, that you had the hots for and that friend had said or done something that had you believing he might be bi. Could you use something like that to get the bi/ homo thing out in the open?

Not sure it would work very well with a lot of people around as that would put your target on the spot in front of others. But I wonder if you were alone, or with people you could trust, if some sex topic came up and you could lead the conversation to Gay Chicken. Explain how it works and see if anyone is interested in trying. Have some prize for the winner and some light penalty for the loser.

I'd almost be willing to bet if you could get someone to actually lock lips with you and touch tongues, they were bi. So, if some guy had said earlier on he'd be "willing to suck dick for that kind of money", and he ended up actually kissing you and touching tongues, my money says he's bi.

If you two were alone, and he maintained the kiss, I'd say something like "that was really nice...", or "Wow! I really liked that..want to try it again.", after the kiss was over and take it from there. If he said he liked it or wanted to do it again, you have your answer and he'd bi.

Just an idea, since so many of us here wonder about one person or another actually being bi or homo. I'm sure others could come up with better scenarios and techniques to use this Gay Chicken. Any other ideas?

fredtyg
Jan 13, 2010, 1:23 PM
Another variation of the outing theme I just thought of although it's a bit less than honest. You could use this to try and get an idea how someone you're attracted to feels about bisexuality:

The two of you are talking and he or she has given you some reason to believe they're bi/ homo. Assuming you don't feel comfortable just being totally out front about it, how about manipulating the conversation to where you can bring up Gay Chicken. Then, (here's where the lie comes in). You say something like, "speaking of gay stuff, ever heard of Gay Chicken?".

If he says no you can explain it and then (here's where you all but admit that you're bi) say, "I made $15.00 one night playing Gay Chicken since I was the only one that went all the way. It only took about 20 minutes. I loved it. Would of made $20.00 but one of the four guys kissed me to a draw. I wouldn't mind doing that for a living....".

Once again, you'd have to play it by ear, after that, but if the guy asked me if I had any problem touching tongues with another guy I'd say, "Not at all, especially for that kind of money. You should try it.".

So you've basically admitted you're bi/ homo but you're still left with a little wiggle room. If he goes off on you, then you could just emphasize the money you made so quick and [shamefully] say you'd do just about anything for a quick buck.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

_Joe_
Jan 13, 2010, 4:44 PM
I had no clue other cultures liked to tounge wrestle as a greeting.