PDA

View Full Version : Hookup

WithinTheShadows
Jan 12, 2010, 10:50 PM
I just recently posted something online to hookup with someone. He seems nice and wants to meet up sometime soon. But im not sure. It would be my first time with a guy. So should I hookup with him or is it unsafe?

jem_is_bi
Jan 12, 2010, 10:58 PM
I just recently posted something online to hookup with someone. He seems nice and wants to meet up sometime soon. But im not sure. It would be my first time with a guy. So should I hookup with him or is it unsafe?

I know one way to find out.
Probably, all will be OK and even beter than OK, but not likely fantastic.

roy m cox
Jan 12, 2010, 11:15 PM
what site did you meet him on and did you ever see him on a web cam,,

any time im going to meet some one i want to see them on a web cam and then i take a snap shot of him or her and make it so that if any thing bad was to happen the police would know who to look for and have a trusted family or friend hold on to that pic and be sure to tell them who and wear you'll be, oh and be sure to meet in a place with a lot of people if you need more info just im me i am a security expert i know a lot about being safe

it's just a safe way to be :)

and then enjoy :flag4:

jem_is_bi
Jan 12, 2010, 11:28 PM
Go for it! NSA hook ups can be hot!

Yes! Worked for me.

WithinTheShadows
Jan 13, 2010, 12:02 AM
I posted it on Craigslist. And I want to hang with him but I'm just nervous...

happygolucky40
Jan 13, 2010, 12:36 AM
How long have you known him and make sure you play safe. I also agree to meet him in a public place with many people for the first time.

12voltman59
Jan 13, 2010, 3:56 AM
Have you first communicated a fair amount via emails and such initially, then gone on to make contact by phone????

I hope that you have at least done this---and if you have----what sort of "vibes" do you get from him?? Does he seem nice?? Seem rational and sane??

If you have any doubts at all he is an OK person or not---listen to those voices and don't meet him.

Better safe than sorry!!

If you do finally meet him--I hope it goes well and you both have a good, if not great, time together.

pelokwin
Jan 13, 2010, 7:13 AM
Have you first communicated a fair amount via emails and such initially, then gone on to make contact by phone????

I hope that you have at least done this---and if you have----what sort of "vibes" do you get from him?? Does he seem nice?? Seem rational and sane??

If you have any doubts at all he is an OK person or not---listen to those voices and don't meet him.

Better safe than sorry!!

If you do finally meet him--I hope it goes well and you both have a good, if not great, time together.
Good call 12V, i agree make as much real(phone, webcam etc.)contact as possible then meet in public place maybe, not for sex the first time, to feel him out.
good luck
Pelo

fredtyg
Jan 13, 2010, 8:58 AM
I agree with nearly all of the above. I've had a number of hook ups using Craigslist. I've always felt most comfortable when I could at least talk with the guy on the phone first. That can give you some idea of whether the guy is a flake, or not.

I've had some pretty good hook ups, and some not all that great, two of which come to mind:

One guy turned out to be something like 400 plus pounds. A real nice guy but, I'll have to admit, I'm really turned off by overweight in guys (not so much women). This guy was so overweight he could barely stand on his feet for any length of time. I could of done without that one. I sucked him off just because I figured it would be rude not to since I invited him over.

The other guy turned out to be a bigger druggie that I'd care to be around. Cute, young kid, actually. I ended up paying for a cab to bring him to my house. The minute he comes into the house he pulls out his drug kit, boils up some meth and shoots it up. Al the while trying to convince me to shoot some up, too, and insisting he can't have AIDS because he doesn't exchange syringes with anyone else.

Within 10 minutes of shooting up, he pulls out a crack pipe and starts in on that. He continued switching between the two the whole time he was over. Shooting up and then hitting on his pipe.

After we had sex (I fucked him so didn't get his sperm), he sat at my computer and started typing messages to various people. He'd apparently sold his computer earlier that day. For drugs, maybe?

I got the impression he was thinking of staying the night and finally had to tell him I was expecting a relative to come over so he had to leave. He left without complaint, but I had to pay a cab to come get him and take him home.

So, even if you speak with the phone with someone before a hook up, you need to ask the right questions.

Jorja
Jan 13, 2010, 9:10 AM
As a woman,I thought I would post my two or three cents worth.....I have only met three people in real life that I have talked to on-line....I think its pretty important to meet in public, let someone know what your plans are, and seeing them on cam first is awesome....get to know them, talk one on one alot, see how they seem to you....and the phone is good too, talk to the person, express your concerns and any expectations you may or may not have, I mean, is it just a drink or are you gonna get it on....the more you talk about it, discusss it, the better you will feel, and the most important thing...have some fucking fun, relax and enjoy, it may turn into the best sex of your life.....or maybe you will just make a really good friend, life is too short to not to try new things....good luck my friend

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 13, 2010, 1:09 PM
Good Lord Fred. He would have been booted(Roughly) to the curb the Second he looked like a druggie, I diont care How attractive he appeared to be.
And Jorja, Kudo's to you, Girlfriend. That's the way I do any date that I have. I prefer to meet them in a public place and get to know them a bit. get to see what they are like, then after a while I might consider playing. Contrary to popular belief, Lifestylers dont jump just Everybody right off the bat...lol
Play well Ya'll...but play safe above all else. :}
Cat

fredtyg
Jan 13, 2010, 1:43 PM
Good Lord Fred. He would have been booted(Roughly) to the curb the Second he looked like a druggie,
Cat

Maybe he should of been booted but, quite honestly, I was lonely and horny at the time. As far as I was concerned, once he was gone he was gone. I was worried a little bit at the time that he might end up coming back over on his own since he didn't live that far away but he never did.

I'll have to say, though, the big 400 lb. guy is more of a bad memory and the more embarrassing one to me. It kind of grossed me out and, like I said, I just sucked him off because I though it would have been rude not to after I invited him over just for that.

It's the only time I've seen anyone so big and fat and, when he dropped his pants and lay on my bed for me to start on him, I couldn't see his cock or balls because of the rolls of fat. He had to reach down and pull his cock of his rolls for me to get to it. Totally grossed me out.

That said, I noticed he got a job at a local drugstore since then and lost considerable weight.

csreef
Jan 13, 2010, 4:22 PM
Firstly I would meet them in a very public place. This would offer you some protection, you can always walk away...

Secondly, if your gut feeling isn't right about this person, don't go through with it.

:2cents: worth,
A.

fredtyg
Jan 13, 2010, 5:05 PM
fredtyg-did you shoot your hot load up the drug guy's ass?

Yes. I pumped all I had into him.