PDA

View Full Version : bi couples

bicpl9999
Jan 12, 2010, 8:20 PM
We are wondering how many of you bi-couples have found bi couples to play with. We have found it is quite difficult to find. We didnt realize it would be that hard, but the search always continues...

BiDanielle
Jan 12, 2010, 8:37 PM
We are wondering how many of you bi-couples have found bi couples to play with. We have found it is quite difficult to find. We didnt realize it would be that hard, but the search always continues...

It is difficult to find both bi couples. Almost all women who swing are bisexual. A lot of guys are afraid to come out and admit they are bi even if they have been bi for years at least until they trust the other couple.

guycurious
Jan 13, 2010, 2:21 PM
We've only found two real bi couples. The first couple we were only with once and had a great time. The second couple we've been with 3 times and always have a great time. I've haven't had the opportunity to have him inside me yet but I hope to.

A real bi couple is INCREDIBLY hard to find. I'm fully bi but my wife is what you would call bi comfortable. She doesn't actively pursue other women but if the opportunity presents itself she's onboard.

sexual26
Jan 13, 2010, 4:52 PM
My wife and I are both bi and yes it is hard but my biggest problem is that she is uncomfortable with her body so i first have to get her comfortable with herself b4 i can get her comfortable meeting another couple. we did meet one couple but she wasn't ready so we didn't play but did have a good time with them none the less

pelokwin
Jan 13, 2010, 5:14 PM
Not as hard to find as to get to, every body seems to lives states away:(
or it is "str8 m W/ bi fem, WHAT about MY NEEDS:banghead::tongue::rolleyes:

bigulfcpl
Jan 13, 2010, 6:37 PM
We have found some bi couples through a monthly get together near where we live. We have not found that ONE bi couple that we meet with regularly. We do know a few, and they are wonderful friends also.

If you are in the Tampa Bay area, hit us up! :bigrin:

southerncpl
Jan 13, 2010, 7:50 PM
We have also found it very difficult to find a bi couple. The ones that we have found have been very far away, or several states away. And like someone else said, they have a bi girl and a straight guy. My guy is bi and I am bi curious (hopefully someday I will have that experience) and we have been searching for a while now without any luck.