PDA

View Full Version : The misadventures of the lil mobster, part 3

rdy2go
Jan 8, 2010, 12:14 PM
Tony was getting ready to start third grade. On the first day of the new school year, he took his seat in his new class room and listened intently as his teacher told them about a contest she had thought of.
"Class," she said. "Each morning I will ask you a question, the first person to say the correct answer will get a week off school. The question can be about anything, and the contest starts tomorrow."
The next morning the class was seated and the teacher came in smiling, "OK children, the contest begins this morning, here is your first question. How many snow flakes are on Mount Everest?"
Of course no one new the answer, and little Tony thought, "Geez, that's what you would call an impossible question." But he kept quiet.
The next morning the teacher again started the day with a question. "Class, how many drops of water are in the Pacific ocean?" she asked. Of course again no one knew. "To bad class, no week off for anyone this time, maybe tomorrow." Tony was a bit more miffed at this. "I think she's messing with us." he thought but still didn't say anything.
The next morning started off the same way, the teacher came in and said, "OK class here is todays question, "How many grains of sand are in the Sahara desert?" Of course no one knew. This time Tony was really bugged by the question. "She IS messing with us!" he thought.
When he got home that day he was still mad, "I'll fix her" he thought, and went to the garage to see what he could find to get back at his teacher.
All he could find were 2 golf balls and some black paint. He thought about it for a while and then he had an idea. He dipped the golf balls in the black paint and set them on a shelf to dry.
On his way to school the next day Tony went and got the black golf balls, and put them in his pocket.
In class the teacher came in and said, "OK kids, here is your question for the day."
Before she could say another word, Tony rolled the painted golf balls up the isle. The teacher saw them and asked, "OK whose the comedian with the black balls?"
"Chris Rock," said Tony heading for the door. "I'll see ya in a week!":bigrin: