PDA

View Full Version : Random thoughts of a bored mind

Emotional Masochist
Jan 8, 2010, 2:35 AM
So i was thinking bout something a friend once asked me when I told him I was bi. He asked me if i was attracted to any of the guys who hung out with us and I honestly told him no. i mean there is only one guy in my close circle of frieds that even would peak my interest physically, but too bad he is basically like a brother to me. Pisses me off cause he is quite good eye candy too have round but I can't even imagine getting with him in any sense...... So I was thinking about that and I realized I seem to only be attracted to a certain type of men. But i guess the same can be said bout my attraction to women. I can't explain exactly what I am attracted to, but i know it when I see it.

Like today at work this guy shows up and starts working and all i can do is stare. I was totally out of it watching this guy for a minute. Anyways since I am new at work I used my excuse of learning the routine to follow him around and check him out. Was a great time. Hmm i don't actually know what this story has to do with anything but i wanted to tell some one heh. well if you looked at him i couldn't really tell what made me stare.

Maybe its da attiude and the way people carry themselves cause i find it in most of te people I am attracted to. Oh and I also find little cute things bout them. Im quite observant when I want to be and will notice little things that I find adorable...hmm i sound a lil stalkerish dere... it surprising how minute little details intrigue me like da way a person smiles or how dai look wen dey cry or are angry.

Anyways I am rambling bout nothing here. Kind of tired and sort of bored. This combination usually makes me think and since i was already checking out forums i thought i would create my own bout random rambling.
Feel free to add on with your own random thoughts

Realist
Jan 8, 2010, 8:13 AM
I think everyone has different things that will trigger attractions. I am often drawn to others, on a superficial level, because they're pretty/handsome, fit the category of physical beauty, or have a mutual interest.

However, I've been turned off by someone I initially felt attracted to, because of incompatible attitudes, personalities, or excessive drama.

I've had lovers who didn't fit any of the criteria on my list of attributes I thought they'd have to possess before I could care for them.

We are attracted to some who are a surprise to us, but that doesn't mean that the connection can't be a memorable and rewarding one.

Hey, you gotta start somewhere!