PDA

View Full Version : I hate my flatmate!

Giggles100
Jan 7, 2010, 2:37 PM
.dasd

chook
Jan 7, 2010, 4:31 PM
Well shoot the bastard and get it over and done with.

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 7, 2010, 9:48 PM
Uuhmmm, what?
Confused Cat

Doggiestyle
Jan 7, 2010, 10:01 PM
I think that what they tried to say is,,,,,,,,"I flat out hate my mate! :eek: Now do you understand?

Just didn't know how to speak the words, HUH? Your friend, :doggie:

FalconAngel
Jan 7, 2010, 10:15 PM
I think that what they tried to say is,,,,,,,,"I flat out hate my mate! :eek: Now do you understand?

Just didn't know how to speak the words, HUH? Your friend, :doggie:

Actually, Doggy, I think he means "Flatmate"; British for "room mate" or apt mate.

The flat out statement about hating their flatmate is kind of confusing though, since it was not followed by any useful specifics. :eek:

Realist
Jan 7, 2010, 10:42 PM
I had a boss, one time, who used to say, "When you give directions, you need to be more PACIFIC!"

12voltman59
Jan 8, 2010, 1:59 AM
I guess the OP hates his flatmate---if that is the case-shoot the dumb fucker then!! :bigrin::bigrin:

roy m cox
Jan 8, 2010, 2:03 AM
:bigrin: no stab him then shoot him LOL :bigrin:

Giggles100
Jan 8, 2010, 5:51 AM
Nah I decided to delete the post... except I couldnt find the button so I errased everything :tongue:.

12voltman59
Jan 8, 2010, 11:08 AM
Nah I decided to delete the post... except I couldnt find the button so I errased everything :tongue:.

We are just having fun with ya (or at least your post)!!! Don't take it personally!!! :bigrin::bigrin:

I still say--SHOOT THE DUMB FUCKER!!!!! LOL (just be sure to dispose of the body in some remote place!!!)

Giggles100
Jan 8, 2010, 11:26 AM
Lmao I know ya just messing! We wouldn't be a bunch of Bisexuals if we didn't take the piss :three:

12voltman59
Jan 9, 2010, 1:45 PM
Lmao I know ya just messing! We wouldn't be a bunch of Bisexuals if we didn't take the piss :three:

Got that right my man---these days----it seems ya gotta keep laughing and find some humor in things--or you'd go off screaming like one of those paintings of the screaming man----and be mortally depressed!!

Thanks for posting up this thread so we could have some fun with it!!!

Ya done good--you did your community service--with a few smiles!!!!!:bigrin::bigrin::):)

Giggles100
Jan 9, 2010, 2:36 PM
Got that right my man---these days----it seems ya gotta keep laughing and find some humor in things--or you'd go off screaming like one of those paintings of the screaming man----and be mortally depressed!!

Ya done good--you did your community service--with a few smiles!!!!!:bigrin::bigrin::):)

I'm always ready to service my community in anyway possible ;)

rdy2go
Jan 9, 2010, 3:22 PM
I had a dislike for my flat mate to, so I found one with a nice set of boobs, lol, um, are we talking about the same thing ? :bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

FalconAngel
Jan 9, 2010, 4:59 PM

Just remember:

If you can't laugh at yourself..............make fun of other people
:bigrin::tong:;)