PDA

View Full Version : Goooo Walrus!

_Joe_
Jan 7, 2010, 11:42 AM
Walrus sucks its own dick! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ros73m7xBRA&feature=player_embedded)

tenni
Jan 7, 2010, 4:20 PM
I found the guy who was taking the video interesting if you listen to his reaction compared to his girlfriend. I think that he is feeling guilt, envy and jealousy...lol I bet the guy can not suck his own dick...lol

The guy taking the video wonders why the walrus is doing it?...lol Same reason as this guy probably wanks..lol I guess one possibility was that the walrus had an itch was was dealing with it...or hopefully not some infection...

foreverbi
Jan 7, 2010, 5:20 PM
I found the guy who was taking the video interesting if you listen to his reaction compared to his girlfriend. I think that he is feeling guilt, envy and jealousy...lol I bet the guy can not suck his own dick...lol

The guy taking the video wonders why the walrus is doing it?...lol Same reason as this guy probably wanks..lol I guess one possibility was that the walrus had an itch was was dealing with it...or hopefully not some infection...

Like any red blooded male the walrus was doing it because he could. Lucky SOB:bigrin:

12voltman59
Jan 9, 2010, 1:54 PM
Joe--another "interesting" video you found!!

Some of the reactions of the people were kinda stupid I thought---my comments as to why the big guy was doing it are pretty much the same as everyone else--like "HE CAN!"

Poor guy is probably not free to get any walrus nookie anyway---in zoos--the animal handlers maintain control over animal breeding. Obviously--the big guy was horny---

Ya sure would not want to go diving in the tank with him being in that sorta of state---you'd likely be in trouble in many ways if ya did!!!

Talk about a big one!!!! Wow!!!:bigrin::bigrin:

roy m cox
Jan 10, 2010, 1:55 AM
lol love this vid and "damn ' lucky walrus wish i could suck my goodys like that :bigrin:

TwylaTwobits
Jan 10, 2010, 9:16 AM
lmao Joe I know plenty of guys who wish they could do that so easily

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 10, 2010, 1:41 PM
Good Lord! Did you see the Size of that damn thing???!! If you men could do that, ya'll would never make it out of the damn house! lol And it didnt surprise me about the perverted little monkeys and apes either..lol Its their junk, they can play wif it if they Want to! lmao
Cat