PDA

View Full Version : It's you chance guys: Kate Goslin may have her own dating reality show!

12voltman59
Jan 3, 2010, 1:33 PM
I was reading some online gossip column, Kate Goslin is in talks to get her own reality show where guys compete for a chance to "win" her affections----anyone here who would be a taker and try to get on that show should it happen???

Boy--what a package you would get--Kate and those kids!! Whoo hoooo!!!

I really don't know what the attraction to her that people seem to have----I find her to be "a bit much."

tenni
Jan 3, 2010, 2:45 PM
Attention Whore in aisle 8.

Any guy who watched any of the episodes must have seen how she acted like a ball crusher....lol

Attention whores in aisle 1 will try to get the attention of aisle 8...lol

chgodad
Jan 3, 2010, 3:09 PM
hmmm... wonder if Jon will have a similar "dating" .. something about that "bad boy"... :rolleyes:

wanderingrichard
Jan 3, 2010, 8:17 PM
oh good grief, haven't we had enough of those two?? let it die already, puhllleeeezzee!!

FalconAngel
Jan 3, 2010, 9:20 PM
Since gossip columns are not exactly what one would call a "reliable source", I take it with a grain of salt;

BUT.............since we are talking about Kate Goslyn, I wouldn't put it past the self-serving bimbo.

graniteman1953
Jan 3, 2010, 10:14 PM
I wouldn't touch her with a 29-1/2' pole!:2cents:

Doggiestyle
Jan 3, 2010, 11:24 PM
WOW 12Voltman,,,,,, Now talk about "HIGH MAINTENANCE"!!! I am of the opinion that keeping a crew like that in repair and in operation, would be a real tuff and full time job, 24/7, and with lots of overtime too!!! :eek:

Me thinking here, I bet that almost all of those in the entertainment industry are of the "high maintenance" type. That explains why the incredibly high divorce rate. Or at least most of the reason anyway.

ME??? I got better things to do with my time.

My :2cents: .............. Just maintaining here for now. Your friend, :doggie: