PDA

View Full Version : Love this one

goldenfinger
Jan 3, 2010, 5:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIgaTJTzLhs

tenni
Jan 3, 2010, 6:59 AM
What is it about this video that you love?

I "like" the cool cop and how he is approaching the situation.

Realist
Jan 3, 2010, 1:17 PM
Considering how fanatical the "preacher" was, I think the kids showed amazing restraint! I know how zealots can generate ire in enlightened minds!

His comments about staying in an abusive marriage was certainly asinine!

Yes, the policeman was showing great cool and calm. He's a good role model.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 3, 2010, 4:45 PM
I really liked the CampCop, he does a great job. And I'm betting that the "Preacher" could have been part of a Sociological class studying effects and reactions on college students. They Do do these kinds of studies to see how people react to certain situations, subjects, and stimuli. I know we did things like this in college for our Thesis.
Well done Campus Cop, for your vigilence and dedication to your students. :}
Cat

FalconAngel
Jan 3, 2010, 9:28 PM
That "preacher seemed to be about 2 paragraphs away from a lynching by the girls after that comment about staying with an abusive spouse.

Now THAT, I would pay to see.

Hephaestion
Jan 4, 2010, 7:24 AM
Loved the campus policeman - well balanced and didn't tase or shoot anyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------
TV - Absolutely - Calum Gilhooley vs the Jehova's Wintnesses

Door bell rings and Calum opens the door

(JW) "Hello we'd like to talk to you about our God" (Fixed grins suits and briefcases)

(Calum) "Och good! Come in" (JW look puzzled and fearful but regain smiles; they enter and the door is shut behind them) " 'cos I'd like to talk to you about my Suzuki 350"

The trap is sprung and simple-mindedness jousts with trained religious emmisseries - no contest; Calum even makes a profit on the publications swap.