PDA

View Full Version : Experimentation

WithinTheShadows
Jan 3, 2010, 12:32 AM
Sup everyone. I am 19 and was wondering if it is wrong to experiment? I am nervous about it and not sure if I want too. Please give me your insight.

djones
Jan 3, 2010, 1:11 AM
You are of legal age - experiment ! experiment, but be safe. Practice safe sex, and be careful about who you experiment with. Be clear in what you want when meeting people and don't do anything that doesn't feel right to you. Know your limits. There is a lot to learn, but also a lot of fun to be had !

Be Safe and Happy Exploring !

bigirlfrancine
Jan 3, 2010, 1:54 AM
Just relax and go for it! Enjoy yourself! Look for someone who'll allow you to take your time and learn what feels good for you and your partner. If you do it will make your whole experience much more satisfying for both you and him....and don't worry about cumming too soon. If you concentrate more on making your partner cum it will be even more intense when he makes you cum! Enjoy! ;)

citystyleguy
Jan 3, 2010, 2:05 AM
wrong to experiemnt?! hell no, iust tread carefully; dont jump into anyones pants on the spur of the moment. take the time to know them, and those who have been there before you; like the say, whoever they slept with so shall you!

from someone who is careful, and has lived to enjoy it!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 3, 2010, 2:44 AM
Like the rest of us here, I cant stress practising safe sex strenuously enough. I know its easy to just go for it in the heat of passion, but nowdays it isnt safe to do so. Keep your head and just enjoy life, but be safe about it, Sweetie.
Welcome to you...
Cat

Cman949
Jan 3, 2010, 7:27 AM
There is nothing wrong with experimenting with your sexuality, so long as you do it safely. It's a far worse crime to suppress what you feel inside because you "think" it might be wrong or you're scared what others might think of you. Take your time; find someone you feel comfortable with who feels the same way you do and explore what feels good to both of you.

You'll never regret it and you'll never look back. :)

12voltman59
Jan 3, 2010, 12:24 PM
At 19--for most people--isn't all sex still "experimental"??

Its all pretty much new, hopefully, at that point.

As everyone else has said---with the proper precautions and not jumping too fast into situations with others---I sure as heck say to "experiment" to your heart's content.

Have fun, but don't expect all that you will experience will turn out perfectly and you will always feel good about what you have experienced-----but to have less than perfect situations come about is part of life and in taking the long view of things----everything that you will come to experience will serve as "learning moments."

msjacksonbaby
Jan 3, 2010, 4:10 PM
experiment boo bc that's what im surely tryin to do just be safe and found the right one and not everyone.:bibounce:bibounce:

nwmscurious
Jan 3, 2010, 4:27 PM
I'd like to add that it's much easier to experiment at 19 than years later when you're attached with kids and find yourself becoming curious.