PDA

View Full Version : What is your new year resolution?

DareMe
Jan 1, 2010, 11:17 AM
2009 as too stressful! This year I want to spend more time getting hard!

xoxo to everyone

;)

Realist
Jan 1, 2010, 12:10 PM
2009 was a fantastic year for me; I just hope there's more of the same. No resolutions!

chris2962
Jan 1, 2010, 12:31 PM
My resolution is to be true to myself and be who I am. I've had a few chats with folks here that have really helped me to see myself clearer and realize the things I want. I'm looking forward to 2010 being a great year full of new and pleasant experiences and one in which I can grow personally. Thanks and a Happy New Year to all.

torpedoman
Jan 1, 2010, 12:40 PM
To find a long term friend with benefits.

Bi_Druid
Jan 1, 2010, 1:15 PM
My only resolution I to not make any until this time next year, where I shall make this very same one

'fraid I am such a self cynic when it comes to New Years Reso's

DareMe
Jan 1, 2010, 2:40 PM
My resolution is to be true to myself and be who I am. I've had a few chats with folks here that have really helped me to see myself clearer and realize the things I want. I'm looking forward to 2010 being a great year full of new and pleasant experiences and one in which I can grow personally. Thanks and a Happy New Year to all.
Chris,

I'm glad you found some help here. This is exactly why sites like this exists.

DM

12voltman59
Jan 1, 2010, 3:01 PM
Just a general one--try to take better care of myself--lose some weight---always engaged in that "war!!" :bigrin::bigrin:

biblissful
Jan 1, 2010, 3:24 PM
To see if my relationship with my younger lover last through the year:bigrin:I have to grow up sometime soon. In love but know it won't last forever, to much of an age difference. This is all so new to me

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 1, 2010, 4:29 PM
lol I hear ya Voltie. :} I've been fighting that battle for Years...
My resolution is to get healthy again, find a job, and get back to the business of falling in lust at Least 5 times a day. And to cause as much fun, laughter and mischief as I possibly can! lol. And to meet more folks from this site. :bigrin:

And, if the Spirits are willing, they could throw a love interest my way once in a while...lol
Happy New Year to all I know and love and like on here too...that's my New Years Wish..
Muah Ya'll
Your Cat

darkeyes
Jan 1, 2010, 6:30 PM
2 not take me workplace stress 'ome an certainly NEVA 2 take it out on Naggy n the kids...

91CuriousKitten
Jan 1, 2010, 6:56 PM
1. To find a Gf or just maybey my first ever Bf
2. Lose ym virginity in the most romantic possible way
3. learn mroe about who I am
4. Go out in public for the first time
5. Get a wig so I can accomplish 4 >.>

cand86
Jan 1, 2010, 9:28 PM
We'll see how long it lasts . . . I'm going to try giving up pork and beef for the year (trying to cut down on poultry, too, but leaving it as an option). I want to get a little more into the vegetarian spirit, just as a lil' experiment.

Doggiestyle
Jan 1, 2010, 10:15 PM
I think that i'll make this years resolution the same as last years and the year before that and so on and on. So my resolution is to not make any resolutions, therefore I won't have to worry about breaking any resolution, because I won't have any resolution to break!!! Ya all understand??? :rolleyes:

Actually, the only real resolution that i ever really made was from the early 80's to the late 80's, and that was to quit smoking them damm cigarettes!!! I did quit 1000's of times before I finally stopped smoking in the spring of 93. What a god-awful habit to have, haven't smoked one since. I huffed and puffed on them things for about 25 years, and am willing to say that they are a hard one to get away from. I found quitting the smoking of pot easier than cigarettes.

My advice to anybody is to quit, or better, never to start!!! It may not make you live any longer, but I can assure you that your life will be more enjoyable.

My :2cents: and considering the subject here :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: ,,,,, Your friend, :doggie:

Bisexual Explorer
Jan 2, 2010, 1:33 PM
To continue the growth in accepting my bisexuality that began in 2009 and to have some really, great bi experiences.
g

rick1958
Jan 2, 2010, 2:21 PM
TO SUCK MORE COCK THIS YEAR AN EVEN IT OUT WITH ALL THE PUSSY I HAVE WIFE SAYS THATS OKAY

Lisa (va)
Jan 2, 2010, 5:05 PM
I make no resolutions, thus break none.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

innaminka
Jan 3, 2010, 10:03 PM
The same two I make every year (and break by jan 3rd!!)

*To lose enough from my botty and thighs so my daughters don't go "eeeeeww!" when they see me in panties.
* To not be Dragonlord to my daughters.

....... and a new one..... brand new freshie...

To find love with Chrissie. :female::love1: :female:

Raysallover
Jan 4, 2010, 5:06 AM
Work out haha, I know that's pretty much EVERYBODY'S resolution, but oh well..
my other resolution was to cut my hair off, but I allready did that on the 30th of december so I can check that one:bigrin:
oh! and to date a girl! (its been so looooong omg)