PDA

View Full Version : Your first time

91CuriousKitten
Dec 30, 2009, 10:23 PM
Well seeing as how I'm still a virgin, I'm gunna go ahead n ask, what was your first time like? How did you meet? How did it go? Was it fun? Did it hurt? All details pleeease?

fredtyg
Dec 31, 2009, 9:30 AM
Assuming you're referring to anal sex, I don't remember the exact first time. It was one of many at a time in my life I was drunk and having homo sex nearly every night. No, it didn't hurt or I wouldn't of kept doing it.

As has been mentioned elsewhere in these forums, if you want to know what it feels like, get yourself a dildo or dong, lube it up and stick it in there. No substitute for the real thing, but I guess it's the best you can do until then.

Sexual_soujourner
Dec 31, 2009, 10:37 AM
I was 13 and one of the girls that would baby sit my younger brother came to see if my mother was home. She was a college girl about 20 home on spring break. I let het in the house and we talked I was best friends with her brother. and had a crush on her forever.
She asked if she could use our bath room. when she came out I was watching TV, she sat down next to me, after a short while she took my hand and placed in on her breast, and asked if I had ever felt anything like it. Of course I had not!
She asked if I wanted to lick it? What do you think. I started to lick and suck her, I think she came, i was just too young and shy to ask.
She pulled down my pants and caressed my cock with her hands stroking my hardness. She gave it one lick , lowered her shorts and climbed on top of me. She rode me, and I remember her saying.. " don't you dare cum inside" To this day i remember how it felt as her pussy got tight around my cock. Little did i know than that she was cumming. I could not tell how she knew i was going to cum, she lept off and started jerking me til i came.
She got up, took some paper towels cleaned me up ," saying i knew you had a big cock when you would swim at our pool, your swim trunks gave it away". She bent over,kissed me and left.
We never did it again, never spoke a word of it to each other.
It was our secret i guess. I saw her years later with her husband and 2 daughters. she huged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was taken back like it was 25 years ago. You don't ever forget the first one.

Bobfish9090
Dec 31, 2009, 8:57 PM
I sucked the massive cock of a taxi driver a few months ago for the 1st time. Amazing.

citystyleguy
Dec 31, 2009, 11:24 PM
as you are in a bisexual site; lost my virginity to another guy when i was 19; to the most gorgeous being on this planet, both physically, emotionally, a mind, body, and soul to die for. taught me things i never thought exisited and in a way that i hope i have always kept a part of me. i had all the usual experiences up until then, but changed forever, both with men as well as women. went from him to a women, then one of my buddies and his then girlfriend. all at 19; busy year! :cool:

91CuriousKitten
Jan 1, 2010, 2:55 AM
no, not just anal;,. with a woman, oral, even youre first, self fignering for the guys, I've never done anythign, I always get to scared someone is gunna walk or someoen will smell the lube or that kidna thing, so just leanring what I cna lol, but oral, anal, woman, sraight, bi, first threesome, all your firsts!

silkyheels
Jan 1, 2010, 5:40 AM
All my first experiences were with boys. My first kiss, first touching of my cock as well as my touching. My first oral we usualy lay in a 69 sort of position to jack each other resulting in one afternoon just a natural flow as I kissed and then took him into my mouth and shortly after he did the same. My first anal was with an older person, we would do lots of oral, kissing and such, again one afternoon, after giving me delicious oral he had me lay on my tummy and gave mea a relaxing massage oiling my body shoulders to toes after about 20 minutes of this divine massage he lay his body on top of me kissing my shoulders neck and ears, with his cock pressed between my slippery cheeks, I sort of turned my head raising a bit to receive a tongue kiss and felt his cockhead right there, and as his tongue entered my mouth I pushed back at him and he into me, yes it hurt a bit, but I was so relaxed and wanting that I ignored it, and was ever so glad I did as the slight pain went away as he lay upon me inside me. After that I always invited him to come back inside me and never regretted it

Karasel
Jan 1, 2010, 11:06 AM
Well anal sex didn't hurt too much for me. As soon as it went inside (and mind you it was a 10 inched penis) .. a lot for a first time, a deep moan escaped my throat and I loved every second of it.

Vaginal was the only one that I felt any pain with. But it was over after a few seconds. Losing my virginity wasn't as mortifying as I thought it would.

The first time I was kissed and intimately touched, came from the same guy friend of mine that had a hopeless crush on me for years. I always turned him down, but after awhile I noticed that he was sweet and much of a romantic. So I began flirting back with him, he was gobsmacked that actually returned some of his feelings finally and we quickly began dating. I was about 14 when this happened, but the first time that he kissed me I could hear my heart beating in my ears and goosebumps prickled my skin. It was so lovely, I still think about it. And the first time he touched me intimately, sent my pulse racing. It is a tough feeling to describe, but I was nervous and excited at the same time, so aware of my surroundings was I. I wish that feeling could have stayed with me forever, it was so lovely.

piercedcurious
Jan 1, 2010, 11:40 AM
I was 16 and was voulenteering with a girl that I had gone out with and broken up with a couple of times. We weren't dating at the time, just friends (I know the dreaded "let's be friends" but it worked with us). We were doing our homework and talking a flirting a little when all of a sudden she said "I'll bet you can't get me horny". Well I wasn't going to back down from that challenge so I took my shoe off and reached under the table with my foot and started rubbing her crotch. Not long after we were in the back seat of my '73 Honda civic having sex. For some reason I didn't cum and eventually we just stopped after she got sore. And we're still friends to this day.

innaminka
Jan 2, 2010, 1:46 AM
1st orgasm. With myself - somewhere about 13.
1st real kiss - with a boy my age (16) at a party - we went behind the bushes.
1st touch - same boy, same night. His hand on my front (under skirt but over my panties) felt nice!
1st sex. Age 18 - in a tent after finishing Year 12. just happened. Not bad - no pain.
1st BJ. With first husband. Couldn't believe sperm tasted so foul!!
1st anal - with 2nd husband on our wedding night. i was astounded it felt so good - no real pain, no mess. Huge orgasms.
1st woman - Just bliss. A new world opened for me!

woodstockloner
Jan 2, 2010, 2:53 PM
My first kiss with a boy was my junior year in high school. First bj with boy was same year and same boy.... First time giving oral was with an older man and it was amazing. My first anal experience was sensational. But I think that it's different for everyone.

goodsonformom
Feb 16, 2015, 5:44 PM
My first as boy was with a boy, the "boy next door" for me. We began by showing each other our cocks and then stroking them in front of each other, as soon as we touched each others cock we sucked each other......then one day he said he wanted more......and then he kissed me......I returned the kiss and it still to this day was a kiss to remember......he was the first male I tried anal with......we had most if not all of our first's together........my first anal......my boy pussy being filled was with a far older guy.....