PDA

View Full Version : How Would You Reply?

fredtyg
Dec 30, 2009, 10:43 AM
Just taking a slightly different angle to the earlier thread, What Should I do? (http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8554). Not sure if anyone will want to take a crack at this:

So, lets say you're a guy talking to a guy you've have the hots for. You don't know him very well, though. As in the earlier thread you're discussing his work and the money he makes. He responds, "For that kind of money I'd suck dick for 8 hours a day.".

I suppose you might respond, as I brought up earlier, Many a truth is said in jest, but that might just scare him and get him to clam up, assuming he was trying to drop you a hint about his sexuality. How would you respond to try and let him know you're interested in the same thing he might be?

I don't know that I'd want to lay all my cards on the table, in case I'm misreading his intent but, best thing I can come up with is "I'd suck dick 8 hours a day for half that amount".

I suppose if I didn't mind laying all my cards on the table I could say, "Heck, I'd do it for free".

Any better ideas?

thatcher29
Dec 30, 2009, 1:00 PM
How about: "There's a lot of guys doing it for free." Or maybe: "Heck, me too. Are they hiring?"